Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated

Discus and support Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used to stream via Twitch app on XBOX One X and the picture was crystal clear with 1080p streaming output, but on Series X it is blocky and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StealthyMagic1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated

I used to stream via Twitch app on XBOX One X and the picture was crystal clear with 1080p streaming output, but on Series X it is blocky and pixelated. I tried to lower the resolution to 720p, but the same issue. It happens when I stream 4K games (optimized or BC), with 1080p games it's OK. My network is still the same Download 63,5 MB/s Upload 94 MB/s so I guess Twitch app should be somehow optimized for Series X.

submitted by /u/StealthyMagic1
    [link] [comments]

/u/StealthyMagic1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  3. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Same issue here, please clarify why we no longer can stream games from Xbox Series X to Twitch. Would appreciate it.
  4. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Streaming to twitch with headset no mic audio

Hello Oxfaction,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with streaming on Twitch with your Xbox X. There are a few possible reasons why your mic is not working properly. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

- Make sure your headset is compatible with Xbox X and Twitch app.

- Check your audio settings on your Xbox X and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Volume.

- Check your audio settings on your Twitch app and make sure your mic is enabled and the volume is adjusted. You can do this by going to Settings > Audio > Microphone.

- Try unplugging and plugging back your headset or using a different headset to see if the problem persists.

- Restart your Xbox X and your Twitch app and try streaming again.

Please see:

Using Twitch to Stream - Microsoft Community

Streaming from your Xbox Series X or S on Twitch | Twitch Creator Camp

If none of these steps work, you need to speak with our live support team for further assistance.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Twitch streaming via Xbox series X console

For that you need a capture card and do the stream with a PC.
    If I recall correctly Recording others people voice is restricted as well
Thema:

Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated

1. Streaming via Twitch on XBOX Series X is blocky and pixelated - Similar Threads - Streaming via Twitch

2. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  3. Cant play via streaming with 360 Controller in my Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play via streaming with 360 Controller in my Series S: I have a Series S with a Series controller connected to it. I can connect the 360 controller via PC, but when I do the screen streaming, it only recognizes one input, that is: I manage to have...
  4. I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...: Any tips on how to fix this as it used to work perfectly 462f4153-954a-4ce0-b2e7-1c81e9a8eb15
  5. Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to Stream Metal Gear Rising: Revengence over Twitch via Xbox: Hi, I've been attempting to play Metal Gear Rising: Revengence on stream for my friends lately, but I've had no luck in getting it to stream over Twitch. I'm trying to do this over my Xbox One...
  6. Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch stream via Xbox SX kicking me offline: Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?" Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue...
  7. XSX: Passing compressed basic DTS stream via optical from DTS-HD MA Blu Ray?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX: Passing compressed basic DTS stream via optical from DTS-HD MA Blu Ray?: I have my XSX hooked up to an older reciever which supports Dolby Digital EX / DTS-ES via optical through my TV and am trying to pass the compressed basic DTS stream that's embedded in the...
  8. Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless: Is it possible to transfer Xbox Audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless protocol? i.e. using raspberry pi as a Xbox controller. I need to record in-game chat voice conversations, because for some...
  9. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream MGS2 or MGS3 HD Collection on Twitch via Xbox One?: Hi all, I seem to have stumbled across an issue... I would really like to be able to stream Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 HD Collection via Twitch, but for whatever reason, using the app on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox twitch stream pixelated

2. xbox series x recordings pixilated

3. twitch stream pixelated xbox series x