Streaming Twitch On Xbox, Agree or Disaggree

Discus and support Streaming Twitch On Xbox, Agree or Disaggree in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think we all enjoy using twitch directly through our Xbox's without much effort. For single player games, this is phenomenal, and pretty easy to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Financial_Clock9333, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Streaming Twitch On Xbox, Agree or Disaggree

I think we all enjoy using twitch directly through our Xbox's without much effort. For single player games, this is phenomenal, and pretty easy to enjoy. We can all agree on that fact, and the many other positive factors of streaming through Xbox to Twitch.

Although, I am sure this has already been spoken of before, and regardless of what the rules in terms of use for Twitch/Xbox is, it's so frustrating to not be able to have outside multiplayer voices when trying to make content that isn't for single player games. Not everyone wants to see someone vibing on a game by themselves, some want to see action in multiplayer and hear when the streamers team or enemies they are speaking with. I am not alone in these thoughts, and though the law may be involved in this for peoples rights to privacy, it makes no sense when you can have an outside source like an Elgato do the same thing we desire.

Any thoughts on this? And perhaps we can get the Microsoft Teams attention to this. But, maybe they have no say in the matter either, and I'm barking up the wrong tree, and throwing my words to the wind.

submitted by /u/Financial_Clock9333
    [link] [comments]

/u/Financial_Clock9333, Mar 13, 2023
  2. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

3. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

YouTube

Hey, I totally agree with this request lol. I love Mixer and everything but YouTube and Twitch both need better integrated console streaming support.

But for real, that's an Xbox User Voice kind of thing.
  5. YúbalFM Win User

Xbox xcloud mixer facebook Goodbye

I agree that it was a serious mistake from Microsoft, but lets just hope that they give the option of opt-out. They will also allow to stream on Twitch so there is no problem there.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
Thema:

Streaming Twitch On Xbox, Agree or Disaggree

1. Streaming Twitch On Xbox, Agree or Disaggree - Similar Threads - Streaming Twitch Agree

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  9. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  10. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...