Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X

Discus and support Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an original big box Xbox One and never had an issue streaming to Windows 10. I have never gotten it to work on the Xbox One X however - I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaybonaut, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. Jaybonaut
    Jaybonaut Guest

    Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X


    I have an original big box Xbox One and never had an issue streaming to Windows 10.

    I have never gotten it to work on the Xbox One X however - I got it in November like most.

    Does the fact that I run the X on a 4K television and run 1080p on Win 10 make a difference? I wouldn't think so, but please tell me if so. It reencodes the video does it not?

    Hit me with any steps - I'm fairly proficient on a PC. Give me all your registry changes and whatnot if that's what it takes.

    :)
     
    Jaybonaut, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Pressing B button on Xbox One Controller causes Xbox App Game Streaming to Stop Streaming

    Using the Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming the Xbox One when I press the B button the Stream instantly stops and goes back to Xbox One App. Anyone else seeing this issue?
     
    Travis Peterson, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Navegador Edge en Xbox one X y la reproduccion de videos online. (Edge browser on Xbox one X and online video playback.)

    Thanks but the low quality is not the problem like you say i try to streaming movies on edge browser and passed 10 minutes the app crash always i try on diferents pages and servers and allways get this issue.

    Im download another browser and the problem its the same i think is something in the xbox one s/x software.
     
    Froilan Garcia, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. cupanuudle Win User

    Can't play a game I purchased

    I purchased this game around the time it came out and have no success. It used to crash after about 30 minutes of play losing all of my progress on challenges/zombies, but now it crashes almost instantly after starting up. I have an xbox one x if that
    helps?
  5. FIZZITRON Win User

    Win 10 streaming issue

    Well this morning it decided to just work. At least while my kids were playing Minecraft anyway.

    You know for as hard as it is to actually get over the phone help it would really be great if Microsofts people would actually tend to some of these issues people have here in the forums. Posts go ignored for days if they ever get responded to by MS support.
    Mine was started on the 29th and only just approved on the 31st?
  6. Sharkimz Win User

    Xbox One App Streaming crashes all the time

    @MightyRouse

    Seems like you need to have the sync settings to "Use 3D Application Settings". As I was also using Fast Sync and it would instantly crash the streaming. I'm guessing the XBox app needs to be locked at something like 60.
  7. SubSonix0 Win User

    Xbox One App Streaming crashes all the time

    @MightyRouse

    Seems like you need to have the sync settings to "Use 3D Application Settings". As I was also using Fast Sync and it would instantly crash the streaming. I'm guessing the XBox app needs to be locked at something like 60.
    So glad I found this result in google. I've been trying to fix the crash issue for a couple of days, this helped me solve it. I limited the app to 60fps and no more crashes since :)

    Thank you!
  8. Hawkwulf Win User

    Lack of Windows Media Player in Windows 10 causing problems

    I am interested in the answer to this also, I use my Windows Media Center to stream movies to my xbox 360 all the time, and am reticent to upgrade to Win 10 until I can find a way to stream again. If I have Win 10 can I still stream to my 360? At tax time
    I'm planning on getting an xbox one, but I really don't want to lose my streaming ability. Is there a post that explains in detail what to do to send a stream to the xbox from pc, without using WMC? Thank you for your time.
Thema:

Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X

Loading...
  1. Streaming to Win 10 crashes instantly, never used to have this issue XBox One X - Similar Threads - Streaming Win crashes

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. How to stream win 10 videos to my xbox one x?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stream win 10 videos to my xbox one x?: Hi, How do I stream media located on my win10 pc to the xbox one x? Can you link me to a tutorial? Thanks! 5f448ac6-9d5b-4b22-9821-126333143165
  9. Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream games from win 10 to xbox one: Hi there, is there any possibility to stream games from windows 10 (steam games or retail games) directly to the xbox one? This would be awesome to play win 10 games directly on the tv....
  10. How to Stream Music from my PC (Win 8.1) to a Surface RT (Win 8.1) with Xbox Music?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Stream Music from my PC (Win 8.1) to a Surface RT (Win 8.1) with Xbox Music?: I looked everywhere and could not find a way to make this (apparently simple) thing work: How to Stream Music from my PC (Win 8.1) to a Surface RT (Win 8.1) with Xbox Music? Thx for your help!...