Streaming to Twitch from XBO

Discus and support Streaming to Twitch from XBO in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I am sure I am not the only one who is still waiting for this feature to become available on the XBO. There really hasnt been any news on it since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx00pwnerxX, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xx00pwnerxX
    Xx00pwnerxX Guest

So, I am sure I am not the only one who is still waiting for this feature to become available on the XBO. There really hasnt been any news on it since the consoles release, I know that people have heard early 2014. I was just curious I guess if anyone had
    anymore insight as to when this feature will become available for us.

If anyone does, let me know!

Thanks Streaming to Twitch from XBO :D

:)

Xx00pwnerxX, Jan 6, 2014
  2. HASHxBROWNS
    HASHxBROWNS Guest
    HASHxBROWNS, Jan 6, 2014
  3. RivaCom
    RivaCom Guest
    XBO/PS4 Twitch Streaming. Will we still want third party hardware?

So I know both are coming the capability to stream to services like Twitch. But will they come with anything but a standard stream to twitch?

So for anyone that wants to add additional stuff (ie: Webcams, multiple captures, overlays), would owning something like the elgato capture device be worth it still?

I only ask because I would like to pick one up to start streaming on the xbox 360 until my XBO arrives, but didn't want to buy it if it'll be useless in a few weeks.

RivaCom, Jan 6, 2014
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

I thought we are in early 2014? MS should give us an exact date for the update . Oh well patience is a virtue.

vikingland1, Jan 6, 2014
  5. So Twitch doesnt work after all this time, i try to snap twitch to start broadcasting but theres only 5 empty purple rectangles nothing to click on anyone else getting this?

CaineGunho Guns, Apr 12, 2014
  6. Twitch works just fine for me. Have you checked the support forums yet to see if anyone is suffering from the same issue? If you haven't, you can find it HERE, Guns. If you don't see anyone else posting about it, you can be the 1st to do so. I hope this
    helps you resolve your issue. Streaming to Twitch from XBO ;)

Galactic Geek, Apr 13, 2014
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    caine.. do you have a twitch account.... is you XB1 set up to broadcast...are they both linked/synced via a code given to you..

tohellnbak, Apr 13, 2014
  8. Streaming to Twitch from XBO

Tohellnbak, that's an awful lot of questions you're asking without the requisite ? symbol... Streaming to Twitch from XBO ;)

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Tohellnbak, that's an awful lot of questions you're asking without the requisite ? symbol... ;)
  10. tohellnbak Win User

caine.. do you have a twitch account.... is you XB1 set up to broadcast...are they both linked/synced via a code given to you..
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch works just fine for me. Have you checked the support forums yet to see if anyone is suffering from the same issue? If you haven't, you can find it HERE, Guns. If you don't see anyone else posting about it, you can be the 1st to do so. I hope this
    helps you resolve your issue. ;)
  12. CaineGunho Guns Win User

So Twitch doesnt work after all this time, i try to snap twitch to start broadcasting but theres only 5 empty purple rectangles nothing to click on anyone else getting this?
  13. vikingland1 Win User

I thought we are in early 2014? MS should give us an exact date for the update . Oh well patience is a virtue.
Thema:

1. Streaming to Twitch from XBO - Similar Threads - Streaming Twitch XBO

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. streaming on xbox series s to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    streaming on xbox series s to twitch: yes i stream to twitch from my xbox series s and i wanna be able to see what people are saying in my chat without having to use a cell phone or computer or tablet. How do i do this?...
  10. When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo: I've been waiting a while now was pretty hyped to stream it but can't from the Xbox as it says this game doesn't support live streaming yet everyone is streaming it. When will I be able to stream?...