Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc

Discus and support Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am wondering if there is a way to stream your xbox to twitch and youtube from my pc. I can’t use the xbox app because I only have an old windows 7 to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XypherKid23, Feb 20, 2019.

1. XypherKid23
    XypherKid23 Guest

I am wondering if there is a way to stream your xbox to twitch and youtube from my pc. I can’t use the xbox app because I only have an old windows 7 to use. I have a mic that I want to use to stream but I can’t plug it straight into my xbox so I have to
    plug it into my pc to use.

:)

XypherKid23, Feb 20, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Streaming

I think you'd need to reach out to YouTube and ask if they can add a YouTube streaming app. Xbox allows streaming to Twitch via the Twitch, so I'd imagine they'd be OK with streaming to YouTube via a YouTube app as well. I doubt Microsoft would go through
    the effort to make it happen themselves, as they already have Mixer built in.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you're wanting to stream to twitch or You Tube using a Windows 7 PC. The only way I could think of being able to do that would be through third party programs. Like any third
    party product you'd have to do your research and find a reliable one. From the Xbox One you can always broadcast using the Mixer App. Hope this helps!
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

YouTube Streaming

Streaming directly on Youtube via Xbox is not possible. Personally, I would also like to have this option if it works. It's just that you're uploading the video and uploading the video to YouTube via XboxDVR.com. Or, it's like plugging your Flash Drive
    into your console and uploading videos to it. Then plug this flash drive into your PC and then upload it to YouTube. Xbox is streamed to the official Microsoft / Xbox streaming service, and it's a Mixer. Or you can also stream through Twitch.

I personally do this by streaming through the Mixer service. The video will save me to the record and download it directly to my PC on the Mixer site. On PC, I edit it and cut it down and then upload it to YT.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

YouTube Live

Hi,

Only Mixer or Twitch but still no YouTube...

So if you want to Stream on YouTube , you have to do it via your computer.

Regards,
  6. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
Thema:

1. Streaming to twitch and YouTube via pc - Similar Threads - Streaming twitch YouTube

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  9. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  10. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...