Streaming Straight to YouTube

Discus and support Streaming Straight to YouTube in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With Mixer and Twitch streaming apps keeping VODS on their sites, wouldn't it be better to stream directly to youtube? That way more content can be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emunk89, Feb 27, 2018.

  1. Emunk89
    Emunk89 Guest

    Streaming Straight to YouTube


    With Mixer and Twitch streaming apps keeping VODS on their sites, wouldn't it be better to stream directly to youtube? That way more content can be shared in the stream g community and also help people such as myself who don't have a PC to upload content
    and create followers.

    :)
     
    Emunk89, Feb 27, 2018
    #1
  2. XGN Niko VII
    XGN Niko VII Guest
    Allow the Xbox One to stream to YouTube Gaming

    As of late, YouTube has release its own streaming service called YouTube Gaming where gamers can stream PC, PS4 straight to YouTube from their consoles/PC's. The quality of streaming to YouTube is significantly better than Twitch or the upcoming "Beam".
    I think this would be a beneficial app to have to allow multiple streaming apps, YouTube, Twitch and Beam.

    Does anyone wish to discuss this idea? If so please drop a comment!
     
    XGN Niko VII, Feb 27, 2018
    #2
  3. whatsAmada
    whatsAmada Guest
    How Do You Stream?

    I use Mixer straight from my Xbox, but I used to stream on my Windows 10 computer using OBS and posting on YouTube. I think streaming straight from the Xbox using Mixer is so much easier!
     
    whatsAmada, Feb 27, 2018
    #3
  4. whatsAmada Win User

    How Do You Stream?

    I use Mixer straight from my Xbox, but I used to stream on my Windows 10 computer using OBS and posting on YouTube. I think streaming straight from the Xbox using Mixer is so much easier!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    Capture card is your friend
  6. spartyjim25 Win User

    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    Isn’t there an app on xbox?
  7. Devilmaster#3316 Win User

    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    The way i have done it was with companion app and obs studio then you stream to your computer or laptop and obs captures your screen and stream it to you tube
  8. choppyseize Win User

    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    Hello

    You would need to contact Youtube about this since they would have to do the work to make it possible.
Thema:

Streaming Straight to YouTube

Loading...
  1. Streaming Straight to YouTube - Similar Threads - Streaming Straight YouTube

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox: I think that it should be possible to stream straight to Youtube on Xbox so it is easier and that extra apps on different devices aren’t needed. 2b0d325a-9555-4029-9e53-f3fc8d2ee73c