streaming should be easier

Discus and support streaming should be easier in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think it would be nice if i could use spotify to play music when im live streaming on twitch and mixer. i like to use twitch because i find it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itz youngsavag3, Mar 4, 2018.

  1. streaming should be easier


    I think it would be nice if i could use spotify to play music when im live streaming on twitch and mixer. i like to use twitch because i find it easier. but the problem with xbox and streaming is that some people want to be able to stream and have fun but
    arent able to make the stream enjoyable to their viewers, because they dont have a windows 10 pc or nightbot. we need streaming software on xbox so we can have overlays and music from spotify.

    :)
     
    itz youngsavag3, Mar 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Lord_Rabaz
    Lord_Rabaz Guest
    Can I connect my xbox one to my pc?

    If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.
     
    Lord_Rabaz, Mar 4, 2018
    #2
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    adobe flashplayer

    it would be easier to ask them to support mobiles without an APP

    ios and android apps would just be a streaming with a custom player

    rather then having an having an html5 player
     
    ngocphi, Mar 4, 2018
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    streaming should be easier

    Honestly, that's unlikely to happen because of copyright issues. It is very unlikely that Microsoft and Spotify would let the official Spotify app inject music into a livestream for which the streamer is unlikely to hold the correct licence.

    However, if you never ask, you never get, right? So to put the idea forward, you can use the Xbox Feedback site:
    xbox.uservoice.com. There, you can make your suggestion and others can upvote it to show support; or, if the idea already exists, you can upvote that one to show your support for the idea.
     
    maxen, Mar 30, 2018
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    streaming should be easier

    Honestly, that's unlikely to happen because of copyright issues. It is very unlikely that Microsoft and Spotify would let the official Spotify app inject music into a livestream for which the streamer is unlikely to hold the correct licence.

    However, if you never ask, you never get, right? So to put the idea forward, you can use the Xbox Feedback site:
    xbox.uservoice.com. There, you can make your suggestion and others can upvote it to show support; or, if the idea already exists, you can upvote that one to show your support for the idea.
  6. Lord_Rabaz Win User

    Can I connect my xbox one to my pc?

    If you have a dual graphics card that supports video in, then it should work. but it would be easier to get a monitor with hdmi support and just plug the xbox into that. or do the internet streaming.
  7. Cherry Dolphin Win User

    Adding friends should be easier

    True theres always room for improvement..
  8. FLUFFYR00 Win User

    Adding friends should be easier

    Notifications have always been bad since xbox one release. Preferred the 360 days when everyting popped up as it should
  9. Christyna64 Win User

    Adding friends should be easier

    I agree, I think the notifications need to pop for friends adding you. Also there should be a way to prevent random people from following instead of having to go through and block them.
Thema:

streaming should be easier

Loading...
  1. streaming should be easier - Similar Threads - streaming should easier

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox: I think that it should be possible to stream straight to Youtube on Xbox so it is easier and that extra apps on different devices aren’t needed. 2b0d325a-9555-4029-9e53-f3fc8d2ee73c
  7. You should watch my twitch stream.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    You should watch my twitch stream.: Will be doing a stream about 12:30 central time Tuesday morning. I'm fairly funny and will be fairly intoxicated from the midnight release party. Search BamaGamer256 on twitch. or follow this bad...
  8. Not able to stream music in teh background like i should be able to with the summer update...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream music in teh background like i should be able to with the summer update...: i dont know if im doing it right but i did it just like they do in teh video that demonstrates all the updates for the summer. i use pandora and i start teh track and then as soon as i switch back...
  9. Should I stream to Windows 10 or buy a new monitor?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I stream to Windows 10 or buy a new monitor?: Hi, I want to buy Xbox one but I don't have a monitor with hdmi. should I use the steaming option to Windows 10 or buy a new monitor? is there a big difference? 5370179d-d2df-411d-baf4-6c0b5aee6123
  10. Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?: one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate content 010a6a5c-7e0c-4033-b584-802cadf88bcb