Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency]

Discus and support Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ola, estou tendo problemas com os serviços da microsoft, atualmente estou jogando pelo próprio xbox porem as vezes estou na casa da minha mãe e tento... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danilo Vieira Machado, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency]

ola, estou tendo problemas com os serviços da microsoft, atualmente estou jogando pelo próprio xbox porem as vezes estou na casa da minha mãe e tento jogar pelo celular via streaming e tipo quase impossível jogar pelo fato da latência alta e upload baixo,
    lá em casa tenho uma internet de fibra 35 de down e 14 de upload tenho 40% de up sobre o down, faço o teste de velocidade pelo navegador EDGE do xbox a velocidade bate certinho porem quando faço esse mesmo teste nas configurações do xbox live dá latência alta
    e upload baixo da 140ms 150ms de latência 1.5mb a 2mb de upload, eles recomendam pelo menos 4.9mb de up eu tenho 14mb up e ai?

- já abri as portas no roteador

- já mudei varias dns

- já alterei a MTU e nada não muda

- a nat tbm ta aberta

- já coloquei ip fixo, automático

ou seja já tentei quase tudo, alguém sabe alguma solução? realmente é um problema dos servidores da Microsoft ou da minha operadora digo as rotas de internet? de repente deixei passar algo! vlw

[Translation - hello, i'm having problems with microsoft services, i'm currently playing on the xbox itself but sometimes i'm at my mom's house and i try to play on my cell phone via streaming and like almost impossible to play due to the fact of
    high latency and low upload, at home I have a fiber internet of 35 down and 14 of upload I have 40% up on the down, I do the speed test through the xbox EDGE browser the speed is right but when I do this same test in the xbox live settings it gives high latency
    and upload low 140ms 150ms latency 1.5mb to 2mb upload, they recommend at least 4.9mb up I have 14mb up and so?

- I already opened the ports on the router

- I have already changed several dns

- I already changed the MTU and nothing does not change

- nat is also open

- I already put fixed ip, automatic

that is, I have tried almost everything, does anyone know any solution? is it really a problem with Microsoft servers or my operator do I say internet routes? I suddenly missed something! vlw]

:)

Danilo Vieira Machado, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Daniel Piquet Win User

Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency]

Olá Danilo Vieira Machado

Apenas para confirmar, essas foram as portas abertas no seu roteador?

• Porta 88 (UDP)
    • Porta 3074 (UDP e TCP)
    • Porta 53 (UDP e TCP)
    • Porta 80 (TCP)
    • Porta 500 (UDP)
    • Porta 3544 (UDP)
    • Porta 4500 (UDP)

O serviço de streaming em questão é um serviço local, onde os fatores envolvidos são pertinentes a cada cliente.

Alguns fatores que podem influenciar na qualidade do streaming:

A forma de conexão do console, com fio ou s/fio;

O tipo de rede wireless entre os dispositivos envolvidos, se 2g ou 5g;

Jogos com recursos online, etc.

[Translation - Hello Danilo Vieira Machado

Just to confirm, were those ports open on your router?

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

The streaming service in question is a local service, where the factors involved are relevant to each customer.

Some factors that can influence the quality of streaming:

How to connect the console, wired or wireless;

The type of wireless network between the devices involved, whether 2g or 5g;

Games with online resources, etc.]
  3. Danilo Vieira Machad Win User

Sim sim, foram essa portas, inclusive coloquei ip fixo desativei o UPnP para evitar NAT duplo e o DNS testei vários e nada, ja limpei o cache, e o do blu-ray tbm, minha latência não abaixa e nem o upload aumenta, e eu tenho 14mb de up ja feito teste em smartphone,
    pc e xbox e bate certinho só pro servidores da Microsoft que da isso!

[Translation - Yes yes, it was these ports, I even put a fixed ip, I disabled UPnP to avoid double NAT and the DNS tested several and nothing, I already cleared the cache, and the blu-ray also, my latency doesn't go down and neither the upload increases,
    and I have 14mb up already done testing on smartphone, pc and xbox and just hit just for Microsoft servers that give it!]
  4. AlexK6688 Win User

STREAMING RUIM, UPLOAD BAIXO E LATÊNCIA ALTA!!!

Please type in English so everybody can understand your issue and try to help. But please check out https://support.xbox.com/ and contact Xbox Support
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

LATÊNCIA alta[Translation-High LATENCY]

6. Farscape247 Win User

Remote play on PC from XBOX X really blurry.

you might have fast internet but it may have high latency with uploading so image quality will be sacrificed (lower bitrate) to allow the controller to work with less latency.

streaming movies would be ok as they can buffer, you can't buffer a game stream as you have to control the actions in realtime.
Thema:

1. Streaming ruim, upload baixo e latência alta[Poor streaming, low upload and high latency] - Similar Threads - Streaming ruim upload

2. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  3. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  4. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  5. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  6. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  7. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...