Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work.

Discus and support Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buy the series x to be able to stream with the webcam, but i have a big problem, when i play i don't hear the voice from my friends in the party /... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reset Shock, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Reset Shock
    Reset Shock Guest

I buy the series x to be able to stream with the webcam, but i have a big problem, when i play i don't hear the voice from my friends in the party / discord / game chat, there is no way to make others hear in the live, you understand that it is a problem
    to laugh and joke and viewers feel that I speak for myself.
    Is there any option to activate in order to hear others?
    Second problem, mouse acceleration, on some games it is unplayable, is it possible to disable it? Will there be any updates to remove it?
    Third problem, I have the astro a40tr with the ps4 version mixamp, I have read that by updating the firmware it is possible to use them on xbox series x, I have updated I connect everything and I do not hear anything, any suggestions?
    The first and second problem if they are not solvable will lead me to sell the xbox and switch to ps5, I buy xbox because I saw that I can connect many webcams, but if I took xbox to stream and improve the quality instead I make it worse is a problem.

:)

Reset Shock, Dec 31, 2020
  2. L4W M4N 114 Win User

Webcam

USB webcam. Stream to mixer and twitch. Wireless controller. Astro a40tr headset with optical audio. I've tried my wireless headset but no change
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

Does the Astro A50 have a Stream Out Port?

I have the Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and I use the Stream Out port connected to the Microphone port to the PC.

If you do you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. You would also need to change the Stream Out Port setting in Astro Command center to party chat only.

Then I have 3 Audio Channels with 3 audio sliders

Capture Card (Game)

Microphone (Part Chat)

USB Yeti (Microphone)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Setting Up A Studio Mic For Couch Streaming On Xbox

Streaming via the console is going to limit your setup capability. Astro Gaming and Turtle Beach Headsets are the way to go.

A PC streaming setup is the way forward to have 3rd Party Microphones to work.
Thema:

1. Streaming Party/discord/game chat, mouse acceleration, astro a40tr don't work. - Similar Threads - Streaming Party discord

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  5. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  6. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX on Windows
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch: Does anyone know how to get party chat to come through stream? 8430c447-9fdc-4380-bc9d-a56d8914f66f
  9. Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...: I frequently disconnect randomly from online games on my xbox series S despite having zero lag aside from these abrupt disconnects. I am on ethernet and never had these issues until a few months...
  10. Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear party on Xbox fortnite stream?: I play fortnite on Xbox with my wife who is on P.C. I am trying to stream on my Xbox and everything seems to be working, except for the fact that you cannot hear my wife when you’re watching my...