Streaming on xbox app

Discus and support Streaming on xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xEpIc GAMER90, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Streaming on xbox app

Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app, latest uodate, even deleted the console on the app and reconnected. This has been happening for a few months now, Does anyone have a fix for this and having similar issues.

Thanks

:)

xEpIc GAMER90, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

AV Receiver | Xbox App Streaming | Disconnect

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cant connect my xbox one s to my pc

6. Christyna64 Win User

Poor streaming on xbox companion app

Thema:

Streaming on xbox app

1. Streaming on xbox app - Similar Threads - Streaming app

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X Streaming Apps In 4k?: Hi. Are Parmount+, Prime Video, Netflix, MAX, AppleTV+ and Disney+ in 4k HDR, Dolby Vision? Thanks. ccd21945-c773-44c0-9246-8daed8f1ae56
  6. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  7. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  8. All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Windows
    All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.: When using my Xbox to stream using sky go and disney I am unable to watch anything. The apps load perfectly however once I try to play, error codes appear. I have tried everything to resolve the...
  9. Green screen in some games and streaming apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Green screen in some games and streaming apps: My screen turns green (and occasionally like a mix of colors) while trying to watch some Netflix shows, Amazon prime shows and occasionally while playing games cba55c7d-8112-48b5-95f8-a27b3357498b
  10. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...