Streaming on xbox app

Discus and support Streaming on xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Streaming on xbox app

Recently there is very bad choppy audio when using the xbox remote play for the Series X. I've tried the usual steps, uninstall and reinstall the app, latest uodate, even deleted the console on the app and reconnected. This has been happening for a few months now, Does anyone have a fix for this and having similar issues.

Thanks

:)

xEpIc GAMER90, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  3. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Poor streaming on xbox companion app

5. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

AV Receiver | Xbox App Streaming | Disconnect

Thema:

Streaming on xbox app

1. Streaming on xbox app - Similar Threads - Streaming app

2. YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams: I watch Dr Disrespect and Ninjas streams, I'm on the alpha skip OS on a LGC1. It's so consistent and repeatable I can almost set a watch to it. I hope someone can look into this thank you....
  3. How can I use streaming apps on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use streaming apps on my Xbox 360?: Trying to stream YouTube on my Xbox 360 or use casting ffe2d1b6-cea9-4cef-a4bd-4da37c89d054
  4. Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app...: So I'm streaming my Xbox console to my phone from the Xbox app, and I want to invite my friend to play ARK, but he's playing on the Xbox Game Pass App, can I still invite him or no? ARK is on game...
  5. Disney + App on Xbox 1 in South Africa - streaming keeps freezing and loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney + App on Xbox 1 in South Africa - streaming keeps freezing and loading.: I can't stream videos, the video plays for a few seconds, freezes and the loading circle goes. It stops and starts like this ongoing - it is worse at night. I logged a call with disney+ support...
  6. lagging stream on xbox helper app

in XBoX on Windows
    lagging stream on xbox helper app: So i played rocket league on my xbox while having the screen of xbox on my monitor using "stream" on xbox helper app. And i got "network quality issues" on my screen and it was all laging even if...
  7. Xbox Game streaming test app fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game streaming test app fix?: On the xbox Game Streaming test app, it wont let me connect my xbox series s. when i try and click the plus it says, your xbox is already connected and choose a console from the list but there is...
  8. Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app: So this has been driving me crazy for probably the last six months or so. I seem to only be able to stream from my Xbox One X on Low settings in the Xbox Console Companion or the auto-selected...
  9. Using a secondary account to stream games in the PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a secondary account to stream games in the PC Xbox app: Hello, I had an Xbox One before, and always bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with my main account, but for some games that I shared with my brother, we would use a separate account to play the...
  10. Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11: Hi, Windows 11 Xbox app streaming from the XBOX one console does not work, "old" console companion works perfectly although can accept only medium stream. Just get a black screen when connecting...