Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

Discus and support Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, my wife is streaming on Twitch through her Xbox, and I am on PC. Specifically we are using party chat in Fortnite, and her stream is not capturing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Prowl33, May 9, 2022.

1. Prowl33
    Prowl33 Guest

Hi, my wife is streaming on Twitch through her Xbox, and I am on PC. Specifically we are using party chat in Fortnite, and her stream is not capturing my talking. They hear her fine, she hears me fine, but the stream does not. I did try checking all of my privacy settings to see if anything may be disabled, and did not see anything that would cause an issue.

:)

Prowl33, May 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, that's what I meant before, use Xbox party chat and you will have the option to share your audio
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

On your party options you have an option that you have to check to include your audio on the stream and on her stream settings she need to allow party audio
  4. Prowl33 Win User

Ouch ok, thats a disappointment, what if I use xbox party chat, rather than the in-game chat. Will that work?
  5. Prowl33 Win User

Well you said if you are streaming through a PC. My issue is, my wife is streaming through her xbox. I just tried using xbox party chat, rather than the fortnite in-game chat, and my voice does not come through the stream, only hers. So is there some option somewhere on my end that I need to change to allow my audio to be shared through her stream?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Prowl33! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using in game chat, you won't be able to share the chat on the Xbox directly to the stream you will need to stream trough a Pc, but if you play trough a Pc you can use the Xbox game to chat with your wife and then she will be able to share the party on stream and you will have an option on the Xbox party chat to share your audio
Thema:

1. Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players - Similar Threads - Streaming Twitch issue

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  7. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  8. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  9. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  10. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...