Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

Discus and support Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the problem lately with these apps on Live... They're not getting any bars or only 1-2, nowhere near HD quality. My connection is fine, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W A I N G R 0, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

What's the problem lately with these apps on Live... They're not getting any bars or only 1-2, nowhere near HD quality. My connection is fine, I'm getting 60 Mbps down on the computer (wireless) and the Xbox is wired to the router. I've power cycled the
    modem, cleared the cache on the HD and I've deleted and re-downloaded the HBOGo App... it made NO DIFFERENCE, still only one bar and crappy video quality.

I also noticed that when downloading the apps again (the Amazon app download an update) the downloads were very slow... they used be pretty quick. It was only a 75 MB update and it took more than a few minutes!

Somebody over at MS and Xbox Live needs to get off their *** and troubleshoot the problem because something clearly isn't working properly on YOUR end.

:)

W A I N G R 0, Apr 18, 2014
  2. Dudekizzle
    Dudekizzle Guest
    Streaming apps stopped working today. Still not working after factory reset

Exact same issues. Can't get anything to work between HBO Go and Amazon Video.

Dudekizzle, Apr 18, 2014
  3. lab226
    lab226 Guest
    HBO Go

Same here. Xbox slim using HBO GO provided by Comcast. Poor poor quality. However Netflix is flawless.

lab226, Apr 18, 2014
  4. Dudekizzle Win User

Streaming apps stopped working today. Still not working after factory reset

Exact same issues. Can't get anything to work between HBO Go and Amazon Video.
  5. lab226 Win User

HBO Go

Same here. Xbox slim using HBO GO provided by Comcast. Poor poor quality. However Netflix is flawless.
  6. JUSTnarcosis Win User

Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

Xb1 is about the last big device to get HBO Now, and it doesn't even work right. It also, completely locks up frequently, and the video quality is often awful (I never have such poor picture quality with Apple TV).
  7. ZombieHood.com Win User

Netflix shuts down my console.

I was having this same exact issue. With Netflix and HBO GO. I switched to a wired connection and it seemed to help the issue. HOWEVER... I still get stuttering video when streaming from HBO GO. Has there been an official fix for this?
  8. RylerGurden Win User

NETFLIX STREAMING QUALITY!

I have had the same issues. I will get... what I can only describe as a surging picture quality. It will consistently go from HD to SD and back to HD again. I have a Roku. Hooked it up next to the xbox. No issues. Same quality issues with Amazon Instant
    Video. It's a streaming issue period. We are in need of a software upgrade.

Microsoft?
Thema:

Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

1. Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY - Similar Threads - Streaming ISSUES HBO

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  9. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  10. Is there also issues with streaming services?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there also issues with streaming services?: Trying to watch movies on Hulu, Prime and Pluto. They work for a little bit then stop. Keep getting network error message. c07616cc-864f-4f11-87ba-1c9e18d76486