streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app

Discus and support streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! When I enter the xbox console companion application and click on the console logo, I can connect to the xbox but it doesent show the stream button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BalázsTóth8, Mar 23, 2023.

1. streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app

Hi! When I enter the xbox console companion application and click on the console logo, I can connect to the xbox but it doesent show the stream button and it has been doing this for 1 week. I tried a lot of fix from youtube, and from google and none of them worked.

:)

BalázsTóth8, Mar 23, 2023
  2. BrianWolter Win User

Xbox One X will no longer stream games to W10 PC

I don't have any options to stream in the new Xbox app. Had to reinstall the old Xbox Console Companion app to get it to work.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

Hello JoeMantz,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to the Xbox Companion app. To set this up, please follow the steps here:

Game Streaming with Xbox Console Companion App

I hope this helps.
  5. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Captures work fine when not streaming. The problem is down to how the game bar and xbox console companion app work together . The game bar doesn't know what game I am streaming
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can I stream from my Xbox Series X to my PC? Is it even possible?

Thema:

streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app

1. streaming is not working in the xbox console companion app - Similar Threads - streaming working console

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  5. Discord streaming not working on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming not working on Xbox: Hi I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with streaming on Xbox on discord. And if anyone had any solutions. submitted by /u/Yaboipedro24 [link] [comments]
  6. discord streaming not working, its just showing the xbox symbol waiting thing

in XboX Insiders
    discord streaming not working, its just showing the xbox symbol waiting thing: its happening whenever i try to stream on xbox does anyone know how to fix this ? submitted by /u/memergud [link] [comments]
  7. All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Windows
    All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.: When using my Xbox to stream using sky go and disney I am unable to watch anything. The apps load perfectly however once I try to play, error codes appear. I have tried everything to resolve the...
  8. Streaming starfield not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming starfield not working: I bought starfield on the Xbox one assuming I could play it through the streaming. I couldn’t find it.. so I bought it again on my iPad with the game pass to stream through Xbox cloud streaming...
  9. Streaming discord on xbox don't work

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming discord on xbox don't work: Like the title say i have a possible issue to stream discord from my xbox, since im an insider am i the only one who can't stream ? submitted by /u/exevie [link] [comments]
  10. Discord Streaming on Xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming on Xbox not working: When I go over to press the Stream your game button it starts then the stream immediately stops seconds later. submitted by /u/Visible_Barnacle_152 [link] [comments]