Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

Discus and support Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cashtaxi, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Cashtaxi
    Cashtaxi Guest

Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device...

On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen to a dolby audio stream but the device you're using can't decode it but the audio coming through the astro mixamp pro tr is perfect.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeColorfulBulgogiOMGScoots-qOOtYaDsycbL4tpm

The audio in my headphones sounds perfectly fine and clear.. .so it's a issue with the audio output the stream is getting.

:)

Cashtaxi, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with mixamp pro TR

Hello Cashtaxi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

WE understand that you are having an issue in streaming audio on twitch. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern.

Here are some suggested steps;

• Use the Input button on your TV's remote control to switch the input source of your receiver away from the console and then back (for example, HDMI1 to HDMI2, then back to HDMI1).
    • Restart the audio-video receiver.
    • Set your TV connection to HDMI.
    Sharing useful link also that you might need Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We would also like to suggest that to test the stream setup with out the mixamp (use your headset in your controller) to verify if the issue lies in the mixamp or the stream itself. Please let us know if it works fine without the mixamp.

If after these steps the problem still persist, we would highly recommend you to contact to Astro support to report the issue: Customer Support | ASTRO Gaming, a Division of Logitech G

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with mixamp pro TR

Hello Cashtaxi,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  5. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  6. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
Thema:

1. Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with... - Similar Threads - Streaming audio problem

2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  6. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  7. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  8. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  9. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  10. Why do my stream hear an audio problem I do not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my stream hear an audio problem I do not?: I also have the same issue when streaming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/streaming-audio-problem-on-twitch-stream-when/2ae2fc9e-d80d-4c5f-af33-86e6e1fc9071 All my party hear...