Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question

Discus and support Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to see if Xbox is working on better ways on how streaming captures party chat? - Right now unless you stream from your Xbox it's a chore to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FurryTr1angle, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question

I'm trying to see if Xbox is working on better ways on how streaming captures party chat?

- Right now unless you stream from your Xbox it's a chore to capture party chat or you turn your settings to headphones & speakers or just speakers. Both of those last two options are horrible. With headphones and speakers there is an echo that you
    hear, sounds good in stream but who wants to play with an echo , plus you can't control party chat volume since it's now with game volume. With just speaker setting its just the volume problem, no way to separate chat volume from game volume.

With streaming so huge right now and having your party chat in the stream adds so much to that stream. If it's just you talking, yeah it works but so many missed opportunities for clips with people laughing and enjoying the play because the options are so
    limited.

If someone is playing a shooter like Rainbow six, Call if Duty, Fortnite, etc.. you want to be able to control the volume between the game a chat. Would be amazing if there was the option to adjust individual people in party chat, some people are just loud
    talkers or have headset or mic setups that are crazy loud.

:)

FurryTr1angle, Mar 13, 2020
  2. InfantryRiflem4 Win User

Yes, I have the companion app and the beta app, both of which cause audio issues every now and then. The question I have now is, how do I get the game play sound in my headset if it's linked to my PC, so I can hear my party chat. Trying to play using the
    sound from my stream , which is usually 2-4 seconds delayed from what I'm seeing on my Console isn't a good option either.

Am I able to be part of the party chat on my Xbox app on my PC and on my Xbox thru the same login? That won't cause issues? I'm trying to figure out how this works.

Thank you for the reply .

Nicholas Passmore

PassyPass

I fail to see why we need a work around for this issue. If the setting is to have chat come through both speakers and headset, then it should do just that. It shouldn't cause an echo. If I have this setting set on while i stream off my computer and play
    on xbox, then i won't be able to have both chat and game sounds coming through my headset at once. Idk how it's the end of this console generation and there is no fix. And the best answer we can get for a work around is to use a computer instead because the
    xbox won't do what its supposed to do.
  3. PassyPass Win User

Yes, I have the companion app and the beta app, both of which cause audio issues every now and then. The question I have now is, how do I get the game play sound in my headset if it's linked to my PC, so I can hear my party chat. Trying to play using the
    sound from my stream , which is usually 2-4 seconds delayed from what I'm seeing on my Console isn't a good option either.

Am I able to be part of the party chat on my Xbox app on my PC and on my Xbox thru the same login? That won't cause issues? I'm trying to figure out how this works.

Thank you for the reply .

Nicholas Passmore

4. 1JayMax Win User

Hi PassyPass,

Thanks for coming to the forums in search of a solution to your issue with capturing party chat. I assume you stream your Xbox one gameplay using your PC and a capture card right? Did you know that you can start a Xbox Live party chat from the Xbox App for
    Windows?

• Open the Xbox app on Windows 10.
    • If you haven't already sign in to the app using Xbox Live Microsoft Account.
    • Click on the cogwheel settings icon on the left.
    • In the general tab, scroll down to Party and check that the correct microphone and speakers you want to use are selected.
    • In the top right corner, select the Party icon to open the Party bar on the right side of the app.
    • Select Start a party .
    • Select Invite and then Invite to party to add friends to the chat.
    From here simply include the party audio into your preferred broadcast software. I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello to check servers and support for chats plz click link below

Xbox support / servers

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  6. Zenosos Win User

Capture Party chat on Twitch stream

Hi jamen014,

So there is a way to allow your party to be captured by streaming you need to go into your party settings and change to allow party chat to go through both headset and audio. This will allow voice chat to go through tv and should pick it up on stream
Thema:

1. Streaming and Capturing Party Chat Question - Similar Threads - Streaming Capturing Party

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  5. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  6. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  7. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  8. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  9. My Roblox streams and captures don’t work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Roblox streams and captures don’t work: So whenever I play the game “Roblox” and try to start a live stream, the stream freezes whenever I open a game on Roblox and then unfreezes when I go onto the Roblox menu again. I would usually...
  10. It doesn’t let me stream when I go to capture and share

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It doesn’t let me stream when I go to capture and share: When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while." A while has...