Stream voice sharing options for discord

Discus and support Stream voice sharing options for discord in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, is it possible when using discord on xbox and streaming, to get other peoples voice activity on discord to be picked up on stream? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SqwashGaming, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Stream voice sharing options for discord

Hi all, is it possible when using discord on xbox and streaming, to get other peoples voice activity on discord to be picked up on stream?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/SqwashGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/SqwashGaming, Sep 7, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. darkist1 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch

For direct streaming from console to twitch, you're not really able to share it as it could violate party members privacy.

On the mixer streaming on xbox, it gives the party members an option for ppl to share their voices. but not twitch, and definitely not for ingame voice. You'd require a capture card like an elgato/avermedia or razer for that and a PC to stream out.

Another option you can try, and it will most likely annoy you, is putting your sound settings on your xbox to go to headset and Tv. keeping in mind, this may cause an echo on your headset.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Twitch stream discord voice

Hello TTMSoma, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streams.

By default, the Xbox will not stream party chat to Twitch. However, if you'd like to stream your party while you play your best bet would be to stream your play by using a PC with a video card capable of connecting the console (ie. HDMI in connection) and an app such as OBS which is a free streaming app that allows you to control all aspects of your stream
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How can I get voices to record on my Xbox game captures?

That would depend on the settings of your stream and that the people it's sharing their voice on the stream, the other way it's trough a Pc and a capture card
Thema:

Stream voice sharing options for discord

1. Stream voice sharing options for discord - Similar Threads - Stream voice sharing

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  5. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  6. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  7. Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?: I have a problem when I stream and I’m playing with randoms in game chat (NOT party chat) and the stream just straight up doesn’t capture the in game voices. The game sound is fine, im fine, my...
  8. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  9. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...
  10. Xbox/Twitch/Discord voice call and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Twitch/Discord voice call and streaming: Hi all, I was wondering how to integrate Discord calls into your Twitch streams, which is streamed via xbox, where I go into the menu and start the stream on xbox. I just played a game with my...