stream to chromecast

Discus and support stream to chromecast in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'd like to stream a game I'm playing on xbox one to a chromecast device plugged in to another TV. Has anyone been successful at doing that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SplicedBeets, Dec 25, 2015.

1. SplicedBeets
    SplicedBeets Guest

stream to chromecast

I'd like to stream a game I'm playing on xbox one to a chromecast device plugged in to another TV. Has anyone been successful at doing that?

:)

SplicedBeets, Dec 25, 2015
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Crunchy Roll for XboxONE

Get a Chromecast, or another HDMI stream stick. PROBLEM SOLVED!

DBurleson, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Xbox One display to chromecast?

Is it possible to send the display from Xbox One to chromecast?

Essentially. I'd like to be able to stream my gaming through chromecast onto another tv in the house, without having to move my Xbox One.

SleepyGoldfish, Dec 25, 2015
  4. AlyciaBell Win User

chrome cast connection to xbox

Which chromecast app? I have an iphone so in my app store there is chromcast stream and tv cast for chromecast?
  5. DBurleson Win User

Crunchy Roll for XboxONE

Get a Chromecast, or another HDMI stream stick. PROBLEM SOLVED!
  6. Frag Monger Win User

Why did MS 'Cripple' the One by taking away these features that the 360 had?

It's sounding like a better PC to TV streaming option would be to simply get a Roku - or even Google Chromecast.
  7. circa285 Win User

NHL Game Center

It's interesting to me that NHL Game center is advertising it as if the app has already been released for xbox one when it has not. I will stream the games from my computer through my chromecast to my tv but I would really love to have the ability to skip
    using the chromecast.
  8. futsukayoi desu Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

Think that's gonna be xcloud it might change to C Series it works well on my phone could have a chromecast style device that streams
Thema:

stream to chromecast

1. stream to chromecast - Similar Threads - stream chromecast

2. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  3. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  4. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  5. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  7. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  8. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  9. Streaming on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on Discord: Don’t know if this has been asked before but there are times when I stream on discord from my Xbox and there are times where my friends can watch but then there are other times when it tells them...
  10. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...