: Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Discus and support : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.

:)

EduardoFarfan1, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Stream game with el gato HD 60s+

Hi there Eduardo! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to stream on a Macbook Pro as well and honestly couldn't find a solution, everyone told me to change to P.C which I did, one of my best friends streams from his MBP but he factory reseted the Mac and only uses it to stream, nothing else.
  3. Tollgate01 Win User

Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

Xbox one gameplay and capturing it using an El Gato HD which is put through and streamed by a Mac
  4. CptKyle8 Win User

El gato for Xbox One

For those of you who don't know what "El gato" is; it is a game capture card used to record and stream gameplay.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Streaming on Xbox 360

sorry bro, I think el gato is the best fot streaming, or I will recomend you playing those xbox 360 games on xbox one with the transmition option (if you have a good internet conection)
  6. XoMagPieXo Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

I am using Xbox with El Gato capture card and El Gato Chat Link pro with OBS. Xbox doesn’t allow game chat or “hot mics” to be recorded. I’m ready to break up with XBOX!
Thema:

1. : Stream game with el gato HD 60s+ - Similar Threads - Stream game gato

2. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  5. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. When I stream there's no game audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream there's no game audio.: I've been streaming from my Xbox Series X for my friend to watch me play Grand Theft Auto 4 and I've been streaming it through Twitch. Although for some reason when I stream there's no audio from...
  10. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a