Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

Discus and support Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Medical_Rhubarb, Oct 3, 2026 at 3:52 AM.

  1. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen


    Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta

    submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Medical_Rhubarb, Oct 3, 2026 at 3:52 AM
    #1
  2. IRB Win User

    XBox One "appear offline" option

    It does indeed still exist.

    To use this, go to your profile, main screen click the tall thin bar on the left with your gamerpic, then click the top option called "my profile".

    From here, the top option lets you appear offline.

    You can possibly also get to this via voice command "xbox go to ..."
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    How do you get custom gamerpic?

    Have you tried doing it through the Xbox Console Companion on the PC?

    - Click on your profile pic in the top left of the screen.

    - Click Customise again from the three boxes in the middle of your screen.

    - Then click on Customise on the big circular space for your profile pic.

    - And now click on 'Choose a Custom Picture' at the top of the box that appears.

    There are limitations to what you can upload -nothing obscene obviously. But hopefully this helps.
  4. Malacath Win User

    Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

    I have received party invites playing cod. They appear in the notifications area in the top left of the home screen
  5. IceJaiden Win User

    Xbox One Without Kinect

    You can sign in with your controller by highlighting your profile on the sign in screen, top left of dashboard screen.
  6. Stoyvensen Win User

    Where do party invites go?

    Go to the home screen, at the top left there is 2 boxes one on the left is your notifications like party invites the other is your profile info. Click on the left one.
Thema:

Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

Loading...
  1. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen - Similar Threads - Streaks appearing profile

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. 300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?

    in XboX Insiders
    300-week Pulse streak! Who else is on a long streak?: Hey everyone, I just hit my 300 weekly pulse streak! (12 years in the program, Level 61). I still haven't received the Xbox Insider badge yet, but hopefully I get it soon! Are any of you on a...
  4. The longest pulse survey streak?

    in XboX Insiders
    The longest pulse survey streak?: Hey all, I'd say stupid question but more of a useless one, anyone know that the longest streak has been for completing pulse surveys? Thanks! submitted by /u/Brycer79 [link] [comments]
  5. Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Streak badge disappeared from my Xbox profile after a recent Insider update: Hello everyone, I'd like to report what appears to be a possible Xbox Insider bug and find out whether anyone else has experienced the same issue. Around a month and a half ago, I installed the...
  6. What am I doing wrong with the xbox streak multiplier?

    in XBoX on Windows
    What am I doing wrong with the xbox streak multiplier?: Hi, I log into xbox rewards and claim them everyday but everytime I reach day seven it resets and i never get a longer streak? 57d67ff7-44c7-4de9-9b4f-60df118e2bd7
  7. How are we supposed to earn points for the pass if you guys paused our streak?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are we supposed to earn points for the pass if you guys paused our streak?: Me and my partner have been gaming everyday and yet our streak trackers for gaming has not moved and our streak has been cancelled even though we been playing installed games more than 15 minutes...
  8. gamepass weekly streaks and other console rewards not working

    in XBoX on Windows
    gamepass weekly streaks and other console rewards not working: anyone else have this problem starting a few days ago? none of them are working for me anymore since feb 27th or so. weekly console bonus play a game on console play a game game pass weekly...
  9. So I got the gamepass glitch (us, east coast) that Thanos'd my streak.

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got the gamepass glitch (us, east coast) that Thanos'd my streak.: Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead user here Cruising to my 7th day (today) for week 4. Had the console & pc ×5 completed. Got home last night after work and the whole thing glitches. I submitted a...
  10. Xbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile: The weekly streak profile badge is still not showing up on my profile. Although I had reset issues/bug with the weekly rewards sets I have completed the weekly sets couple of times during the...