Strangely can't make a profile

Discus and support Strangely can't make a profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Iv'e search all over the internet and haven't found an answer. So heres what happens. Sometimes I can't go on internet connection sometimes and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VagrantOrb07710, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Strangely can't make a profile

Iv'e search all over the internet and haven't found an answer. So heres what happens. Sometimes I can't go on internet connection sometimes and when I go on Network it show two boxes in the top left corner and all the third column boxes, and I also cant
    click on any of the boxes. thats not the only problem though. Whenever I go on profile there isn't a profile. Therefore, I click on Add Profile. It shows a loading symbol for a while but then it goes blank. I've waited for a very sufficient amount of time
    and it just stays blank. Someone please help me. I got the xbox on christmas and we still haven't resolved the issue. We can only play offline games right now and we can't save anything. Please help us fast.

:)

VagrantOrb07710, Jan 26, 2015
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Corrupted Profile and Can't Delete My Profile Off Of My Xbox Help!

Strangely enough, you have to sign into your profile before you can delete I think.

CHAD TPRUITT, Jan 26, 2015
  3. Laurens1995
    Laurens1995 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold code doesn't work after it has been accepted

Just to add something.. I went to My Account and then My Memberships. It says my Xbox Live Gold expires at 20-04-2018 so at least does make sense.. strangely enough I can't play online

Laurens1995, Jan 26, 2015
  4. Strangely can't make a profile

I also can't connect to my vagrant orb profile too.

VagrantOrb07710, Jan 26, 2015
  5. VagrantOrb07710 Win User

I also can't connect to my vagrant orb profile too.
  6. Raglan Lads Win User

Unable to view achievements

Strange. Did you redownload your profile? I would try that.
    Yep, factory reset. Re-downloaded profile. Still can't view achievements on Xbox One, Windows 10 app or smartglass
  7. worsthaar Win User

Xbox live double payment

I can't find it. But it's very strange that if YOU (XBOX/Microsoft) make a mistake by writing of money twice, I have to fix it.
  8. Legion1134 Win User

Strange profile settings.

When you sold your 360, did you format the drive first or did you leave your profile in place on the drive?
  9. Tonyhawk Rabbit Win User

XFriends Competition of NBA 2K13 in Asia

YA, i was the 1st gamer completed the NBA2K13 in the worldwide trueachievement forum, but i lost this competition.

(www.trueachievements.com/.../achievements.htm)

This is really make me feel sad.

By the way, i check your friends' profile, but i can't find this guy. It is quiet strange.
Thema:

1. Strangely can't make a profile - Similar Threads - Strangely can't profile

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b