Strange profile settings.

Discus and support Strange profile settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I`m posting here as Microsoft online were no help. I turned my xbox one s on earlier and noticed my gamertag was different! On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRO ART 2671, Oct 16, 2017.

1. PRO ART 2671
    PRO ART 2671 Guest

Hi everyone. I`m posting here as Microsoft online were no help. I turned my xbox one s on earlier and noticed my gamertag was different! On investigation, it was changed in August by someone unknown...weird. When I initially log in to my account, my details
    are correct but when I click on my xbox profile....someone else`s bio is there, along with all their friends but, my games played.

According to Microsoft no help, my account is secure...but this is pickling my head as I just can`t work out what`s going on!!!

A while back I sold my old 360 and I`m wondering if it`s connected to that!

Nothing untoward on my credit card except for a name change refund :/

I have now changed the bio, profile pic and gamertag (hasn`t changed yet) and deleted all the friends in the list. I was going to completely delete my account and start again but don`t see why I should really.

Please help Strange profile settings. :(

:)

PRO ART 2671, Oct 16, 2017
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Everything is broken and I've lost hope

That's strange...

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it, in order to possibly remove some errors?

Remember to delete the PROFILE only, NOT the content.

Link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

medium bloke, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    profile settings

Hello! It would appear that your account is an Xbox LIVE Free account. A Gold subscription is required to play online. For more information on features available by Xbox LIVE subscription type, check out:
    http://www.xbox.com/Live/Join

Miss Portia, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Legion1134
    Legion1134 Guest

When you sold your 360, did you format the drive first or did you leave your profile in place on the drive?

Legion1134, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Legion1134 Win User

When you sold your 360, did you format the drive first or did you leave your profile in place on the drive?
  6. medium bloke Win User

Everything is broken and I've lost hope

That's strange...

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it, in order to possibly remove some errors?

Remember to delete the PROFILE only, NOT the content.

Link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Strange symbols in payment settings

Accessing online stores are services that are not for the region you are physically in is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and hardware bans
  8. Egor Subota Win User

And I want to add that I made purchases throughout the year. And after resetting the console, problems began. I didn't even change anything.

Perhaps it is also important that I reset the console when trying to switch to dev mode.

I changed my account as a developer.
  9. Egor Subota Win User

To accurately understand that I am doing everything correctly (or not), please tell me which region I need to choose if I am from Ukraine?
Thema:

1. Strange profile settings. - Similar Threads - Strange profile settings

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b