Strange profile settings.

Discus and support Strange profile settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I`m posting here as Microsoft online were no help. I turned my xbox one s on earlier and noticed my gamertag was different! On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRO ART 2671, Oct 16, 2017.

1. PRO ART 2671
    PRO ART 2671 Guest

Hi everyone. I`m posting here as Microsoft online were no help. I turned my xbox one s on earlier and noticed my gamertag was different! On investigation, it was changed in August by someone unknown...weird. When I initially log in to my account, my details
    are correct but when I click on my xbox profile....someone else`s bio is there, along with all their friends but, my games played.

According to Microsoft no help, my account is secure...but this is pickling my head as I just can`t work out what`s going on!!!

A while back I sold my old 360 and I`m wondering if it`s connected to that!

Nothing untoward on my credit card except for a name change refund :/

I have now changed the bio, profile pic and gamertag (hasn`t changed yet) and deleted all the friends in the list. I was going to completely delete my account and start again but don`t see why I should really.

Please help Strange profile settings. :(

:)

PRO ART 2671, Oct 16, 2017
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Everything is broken and I've lost hope

That's strange...

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it, in order to possibly remove some errors?

Remember to delete the PROFILE only, NOT the content.

Link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

medium bloke, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    profile settings

Hello! It would appear that your account is an Xbox LIVE Free account. A Gold subscription is required to play online. For more information on features available by Xbox LIVE subscription type, check out:
    http://www.xbox.com/Live/Join

Miss Portia, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Legion1134
    Legion1134 Guest

When you sold your 360, did you format the drive first or did you leave your profile in place on the drive?

Legion1134, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Legion1134 Win User

When you sold your 360, did you format the drive first or did you leave your profile in place on the drive?
  6. medium bloke Win User

Everything is broken and I've lost hope

That's strange...

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it, in order to possibly remove some errors?

Remember to delete the PROFILE only, NOT the content.

Link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

no update between tablet and pc

hello :)

mmm it's strange!!! did you play with your profile on the tablet offline? that is strange only to say that!!!

bye
  8. Lowanderson Win User

Main xbox Forza horizon 4

strange that does not appear for the two profiles.
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

When I click the "Account" button, under my Gamertag it has my mothers name...

That's likely what it was set to when you made your account, strangely enough. Click on Edit My Profile (live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile) and change it in the "Name" field.
Thema:

1. Strange profile settings. - Similar Threads - Strange profile settings

2. Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue: My account was temporally banned from social messaging and multiplayer for 3 days after sending someone a message with 3 letters that didn't make sense for a typo and then after waiting months for...
  3. Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search: Not able to search or perform any action. Always it runs ‘ symbol while searching or typing any input [img] b11653e6-99a8-48af-ba2e-a5dbf7c70fbe
  4. The Xbox series X makes strange sounds in the menus of games, the sound in different games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox series X makes strange sounds in the menus of games, the sound in different games...: When I start the game and I'm in the menu of the game itself, I hear a strange sound and it feels like it differs in different games, for example, in the battlefield 2042 menu, the sound is like...
  5. Xbox series X makes a strange sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X makes a strange sound: When I start the game and am in the menu of the game itself, I hear a strange sound and it feels like it is different in different games, and when I am in the game itself, that is, I play, it...
  6. I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...: please help [img] 8e81e343-1d0e-492c-8934-f663969f8896
  7. Xbox One S broken heatsink pipes leaked strange liquid onto motherboard.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S broken heatsink pipes leaked strange liquid onto motherboard.: Hi, Idk if this is a fixable problem or not, I brought a second hand Xbox One S and when i got home to play games on it it did turn on or anything, So i opened it up and holy ****, there was all...
  8. I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received strange activity in my mail and now I am completely sure that I was hacked, ask...: Hello... I am writing this because 3 days ago there was an access to my gmail account which said that there was strange activity and everything indicated that someone was trying to enter my...
  9. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  10. Strangely can't make a profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strangely can't make a profile: Iv'e search all over the internet and haven't found an answer. So heres what happens. Sometimes I can't go on internet connection sometimes and when I go on Network it show two boxes in the top...