Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

Discus and support Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SiKr1978, Oct 12, 2019.

1. /u/SiKr1978
    /u/SiKr1978 Guest

Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I have an outllok address which I have always used for my account/Xbx. At the same time, I created an alias for myself. Now it was and still is when I wanted to start the 360 games always came the message that he can use my profl nciht and I should load this, with the question about the email and the password. So and here's the strange thing, on the One I'm signed up with new gamertag, which is connected to the email that has always been used. The 360 games say this email address is not known for an Xbox 360 profile (remember, on the 360 I've always used it just with old gamertag). I was already in despair until I found out all the other Outlook aliases I have that work for the 360 profile and then show me the new gamertag, the address which is stored in the Xbox profile, with which I also log in on the One and get there displayed, this does not work in 360 mode. Makes absolutely no sense and is very strange. Problem occurs with stand now(/today in beta ring and Alpha Skip with me.

submitted by /u/SiKr1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/SiKr1978, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

I had the same problem!!! The Xbox One would connect as normal, but not when playing 360 games, strangely enough the problem fixed itself after some hours, maybe it was a bug in the servers or something like it. But here is the thing, your profile should
    already appear downloaded when you play 360 games on your Xbox One.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Why has my gamer tag not changed on xbox1

Alright. That's strange. If your new gamertag shows online and in game correctly, everything should be fine. It may just be an issue or bug with the console system.

We can try first to clear our Xbox 360 storage from your console:

Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

If we got the same issue, I suggest to try to perform a factory reset instead:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Game is Broken - Serious Game Ending Bug

It's strange that the majority would confirm no issues with the game while the minority would say their experience had been inhibited by "bugs". I'm not saying those who complain of issues are lying. I'm just saying it's "strange"....
  5. medium bloke Win User

Everything is broken and I've lost hope

That's strange...

Have you tried deleting your profile and redownloading it, in order to possibly remove some errors?

Remember to delete the PROFILE only, NOT the content.

Link:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Backwards compatibility errors

Hi Gamer,

The
    error code
    you are referencing is for not able to connect to live. It is possible that the 360 emulator is having difficulties. Have you tried to uninstall and

reinstall the profile
    from the Xbox one? If you still have issues you may need to find an Xbox 360 to download the profile on. Sounds like it is reading it on the emulator as an offline profile.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error) - Similar Threads - Strange Issue 360

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. brand new series x with strange start up issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new series x with strange start up issue: My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something...