Strange Input Lag only my account.

Discus and support Strange Input Lag only my account. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been regularly subscribed to the insider program for years (I'm only subscribed to the app, I carry out surveys, download some preview games etc,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaiyajinBlack, May 26, 2023.

1. Strange Input Lag only my account.

I've been regularly subscribed to the insider program for years (I'm only subscribed to the app, I carry out surveys, download some preview games etc, "I'm not subscribed to the console update preview"). I'm writing here to get some advice, also because I don't know if it could be connected to the subscription. For about 1 year now I've been suffering from a strange Input lag in all games, I've tried to solve the problem in any way (factory reset, clear cache, clear mac address, open nat etc, I have no complaints), but I keep getting weird input lag. I recently created a new account for a friend and, strange thing, the input lag disappeared (for those wondering, yes, I checked the game settings are the same for each account, to be safe I reset them for both, but there are however differences). Now, is it possible for an account to get "infected" in some way? it seems absurd to me just to think about it but this only happens with my account. I can't find any solution. The only 2 things I could do was contact support (to report it), and also report the problem using the "report a problem" function. I wanted to know if any of you have ever experienced a similar problem, if it can actually depend on the account, advice or suggestions I would gladly appreciate, it's a really strange and stressful situation. Thanks and good game to all.

submitted by /u/SaiyajinBlack
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaiyajinBlack, May 26, 2023
  2. meekflyer4 Win User

Input lag but only on my account

Yes i have tried all these steps and the issue still persists.
  3. meekflyer4 Win User

I tried this before and it worked slightly, but the main issue is still there.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update but at this time, have you already tried the steps as well?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thanks for the update, it's odd that you're experiencing the issue with just a specific account and unfortunately, we don't have an option to check in this session if there is an issue with your account itself.
Thema:

Strange Input Lag only my account.

1. Strange Input Lag only my account. - Similar Threads - Strange Input Lag

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b