Strange black lines in halo reach (pc, xbox series s)

Discus and support Strange black lines in halo reach (pc, xbox series s) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have a question regarding halo reach on pc (steam). Did anyone else notice similar black lines going through their screen in halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kamil K2, May 17, 2023.

1. Kamil K2
    Kamil K2 Guest

Hello everyone, i have a question regarding halo reach on pc (steam). Did anyone else notice similar black lines going through their screen in halo reach on pc ? i noticed them way back on my old computer and thought it was just my old gpu, but i just got a new setup, and the lines are appearing again, they are also visivble on my xbox series s, any help would be apprecieated !

:)

Kamil K2, May 17, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Kamil. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having this issue? I do remember when it launched people talked about the grain effect but upon checking, it's not listed on active issues for Halo: Reach: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Kamil K2 Win User

pictures below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Kamil K2 Win User

Yes the issue disappears when you turn the settings to performance mode preset in halo reach settings on pc, however if you change any setting after setting the performance preset, the lines return, also sadly i cannot check for this issue on console right now
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Kamil! Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, the black lines disappears when you change your settings to lowest possible in game both on Xbox and Steam? If you still have this issue on steam, you may want to try the steps provided by Halo support: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/21F5....

You can check it here: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic..., under User Interface issue for steam.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Kamil K2 Win User

Hi there, thanks for your interest, i asked on 3 different forums but no one answerd, yes halo reach is the only game where this issue appears, it also disappears when you change your settings to lowest possible in game
Thema:

1. Strange black lines in halo reach (pc, xbox series s) - Similar Threads - Strange black lines

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade

in XBoX on Windows
    Strange visual issues with overlays such as Nvidia and Reshade: So I have no idea how to even ask this question but for the last few months I have been getting these graphical anomolies when trying to apply a filter from Nvidia or reshade in all my games. I'm...
  10. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b