Story Missions- Beginning to End

Discus and support Story Missions- Beginning to End in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lvl 21 Warlock looking to play story missions from beginning to end (including strikes), but with a fireteam. I love this game, but running through it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TWILIT HAKU, Sep 28, 2014.

1. TWILIT HAKU
    TWILIT HAKU Guest

Lvl 21 Warlock looking to play story missions from beginning to end (including strikes), but with a fireteam. I love this game, but running through it with a full fireteam seems like it would be even better. I have a mic, but that's not required. Usually
    available M-F after 4:30pm CST, the weekends are whenever I can get on, if I'm in Netflix or Hulu then I'm unavailable. I just want to enjoy the story and have fun. Anyone who is interested message me. See you in the wild guardians.

:)

TWILIT HAKU, Sep 28, 2014
  2. signs
    signs Guest
    Beginning of the end?

It's just been on the radio there will definitely be no more Rock band games due to poor sales. Story Missions- Beginning to End :( Story Missions- Beginning to End :(

signs, Sep 28, 2014
  3. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    Beginning of the end?

Improved what aspects of the vocals? For all the flaws with the RB3 vocal engine, it's still leaps and bounds ahead of SingStar IMO.

PlexShaw, Sep 28, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox 360 Freezing because of Saints Row 4

The game froze after a mission... well it didn't so much freeze as the loading screen was perpetual.

It did this once in like 14 hours of play.

Clear your cache and see how you get on.

In the open world it's not such a big deal. The game autosaves itself frequently.

But when you're doing a Story Mission there are checkpoints that allow you to reload if you get killed, but if you save it only puts you at the beginning of the mission, meaning if it freezes at the end you replay the whole thing.

Not the end of the world but certainly shouldn't be freezing mulitple times.

Az
  5. Crow320 Win User

Saint row IV

Alright when I try to play the game will have the beginning cutscene and when it end it brings me to the character but I can't do the story and I'm in the room where the first mission happens when you start saint row 4 and I'm in the purple presidents
    outfit when it brings me in
  6. Zaxen-1953C9D2-1E80- Win User

Xbox Games That Need To Be On Xbox One

Halo 2 Extended, they could add extra missions and story after the original ending.
  7. MissGeekness Win User

Pyro For Your Thoughts?

A game based on shutter island.

Just a twisted story with no actual end, because the end is the beginning.

And if you make multiple story lines the end can be the beginning just with a little twist... (raising the replay value)

I know this makes no sense at all, but that's the whole idea :)

Another good TV show for a game would be Westworld. RDR2 style.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

Halo 5's Biggest-Ever Free Expansion Coming At The End Of June!

Campain is short. Being a Halo fan since 2002, I picked up the digital version last year, and tried to play it but lost intrest around mission 3 of 7. Far too easy to just run from the start of a mission to the beginning of the next. Before you knew it,..
    THE END.

Story, playability etc, just didn't feel like Halo anymore. Seems as if 343 put most of their efforts into MP, at the expense of the campain.

Hopefully that will not happen with Halo 6.
Thema:

1. Story Missions- Beginning to End - Similar Threads - Story Missions Beginning

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?: I have a physical Xbox 360 toy story 3 game and when I go to play it on my Xbox one it says that I need to sign in to Xbox live or else the game won't save any of the progress I make. P.G I...
  4. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  7. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  8. Just cause 3 story missions not tracking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 3 story missions not tracking.: I only have 2 achievements left to unlock all of the achievements in Just Cause 3. But the problem is that one of them is a story mission achievement and you can’t replay missions and there’s no...
  9. My Hogwarts Legacy has 12/14 story missions. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hogwarts Legacy has 12/14 story missions. How do I fix this?: I have had this problem since launch on one the older Xbox One and cannot reach Level 40. I have 14 story missions in the game I completed and yet it says I finished 12. I can't do anything to fix...
  10. Story missions are buggy or they crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Story missions are buggy or they crash: When I load the final mission of both Donut Media and Drift Club Mexico, the game will either crash or I can only move my camera but not interact with anything else in FH5 I need to restart the...