Store

Discus and support Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i bought Rocket League Keys but I don't got my keys and my money are gone too. And by the way, I searched for support in the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G4ttuso 08248, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. Store


    Hello everyone,

    i bought Rocket League Keys but I don't got my keys and my money are gone too. And by the way, I searched for support in the Xbox Website and it says Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 21:00pm. And Microsoft say they don't have open, I'll make up with Xbox...

    :)
     
    G4ttuso 08248, Sep 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Niruin
    Niruin Guest
    In-stores?

    Wait... from all the post here I see that most of you are playing the game now?

    is that true?

    Is it in store's, beco'z I heard it was not out untill the 3rd?

    Thanks for reading,

    -
     
    Niruin, Sep 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Jfreaky22
    Jfreaky22 Guest
    store

    Just spent 2800 points buying songs... I can only play half of them bc of some needed update. Tried getting it and it says try later... waited 3 days with no luck still... Activision, thumbs up guys, way to run a business!!
     
    Jfreaky22, Sep 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Store

    Hey there G4ttuso 08.

    To check, where did you purchase the code from? If you purchased the game from a different retailer, you'll want to reach out to them in regard to the missing code. Let us know Store :)
     
    Mister Maka, Sep 20, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Store

    Hi!

    The Store is online (I just tried). Try restarting the console and checking that it is correctly connected to the internet.

    However to know the status of the services, see the following
    web page
    .
  6. TheStrangeBlood Win User

    store

    I just brought the import for ghwt and it didn't ask for a code now I can't use it and nothing's happening any help?
  7. MindEmbRaceR Win User

    store

    why are the just not fixing it instead of people should wait all the time and spend monye for something that they cant use.
  8. Homing Pidgeon Win User

    store

    My Store worked the day the game come out and has been down since!
  9. ryancbyrd Win User

    store

    If you go to xbox.com, you can still purchase and download it. Alternately, if you go to "My Games" on the dashboard, yo can go to GHWoR and press X. Then go to add-ons and get it from there.

    I just want the store to come back to import my Metallica. I just added points like 4 days ago, right after the store went down again.
Thema:

Store

Loading...
  1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

  2. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  3. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Store Pricing Issue: Hey Insiders, I’m running into a pricing/entitlement issue with Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade in the Xbox Store under Special Offers. The £54.99 option is greyed out, and I get a £14.85...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  6. Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab)

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the Xbox store (backwards tab): Hello guys. Since the 16th June update, the Xbox Backwards compatible games tab vanished to me. Idk if it's because I'm on the beta ring or the latest updates. Just wanted to ask if this happened...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  9. Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working: I’m part of the Xbox Insider program (Preview build) and I’m experiencing some issues after the latest update. First, the Xbox Store seems to be broken. The menu bar/navigation is completely...
  10. Xbox Store menu bar missing + QR code for report problem always expired

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store menu bar missing + QR code for report problem always expired: I’m having multiple issues since the latest Xbox system update. First, the Xbox Store is broken for me. The menu bar/navigation is completely missing, so I can’t properly browse categories or...