Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

Discus and support Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, Ich hätte da eine Frage zu der Wunschliste. Ich kann einfach nicht finden, wo ich die Wunschliste aufrufen kann. Ich habe ein Spiel zur... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lextor1975, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Lextor1975
    Lextor1975 Guest

Hallo,

Ich hätte da eine Frage zu der Wunschliste.

Ich kann einfach nicht finden, wo ich die Wunschliste aufrufen kann. Ich habe ein Spiel zur Wunschliste hinzugefügt und würde mir diese Ansehen. Aber wo? In der Store App unter Windows 10 in der XBOX App...nirgends ein Hinweis darauf. Lediglich wenn ich
    in der Suche im Browser "Wunschliste Microsoft Store" eingebe komm ich da hin.

Kann mir jemand weiter helfen, vielen Dank.

Gruß Lextor

[Translation-Hello

I have a question about the wish list.

I just can't find where to go to the wish list. I added a game to the wish list and would have that reputation. But where? In the Store app on Windows 10 in the XBOX app... nowhere is any indication of this. Only if I enter in the search in the browser
    "Wish list Microsoft Store" I get there.

Can someone help me further, thank you very much.

Greeting Lextor]

:)

Lextor1975, Jan 17, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lextor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you go to the store, at top right is your profile picture click that. Next to order history is 3 dots click that then select wish list.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  4. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  5. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

6. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

What happened to the Store Wish List?

Any replies? Just discovered this myself. I know the feature was obviously removed, but what we're looking for is an explanation why? I also had a ton of movies I had bookmarked to purchase later, but of course they're all gone now. Not enough interest in
    the feature?....??
Thema:

1. Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list] - Similar Threads - Store Wunschliste Translation

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?: I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way. Decided to ask Google and everything is saying I...
  7. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  8. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  9. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  10. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]