Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

Discus and support Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended... b4ddf140-7c51-4fa2-b2bb-875ec101cc85 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Salvidant, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended...

:)

Michael Salvidant, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Icetreydog25 Win User

Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended...

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to purchase a game so I can check that for you?
    Ineed. All Series
  3. Francia J. Win User

That shouldn't be a problem, if it is there will be a prompt.

Also please try using a different payment method.
  4. Michael Salvidant Win User

It says "oops, try later".... No code or reasoning. Could it have anything to do with changing my date of birth on my profile, I put wrong year in so changed it by adding a year 23 to 24....could it have something to do with joining a new family group??!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to purchase a game so I can check that for you?
  6. Shawn Scott2 Win User

I can't get jedi survivor to work on my xbox one x it says it isn't compatible I have a Samsung 4k qled TV can you help?

Ok fair enough can I have a refund on the game as I was led to believe it worked on my console, why did the game store let me purchase it then?
Thema:

Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

1. Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and... - Similar Threads - Store let purchase

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  4. I have purchased and downloaded reddead2 online from the xbox store .now it wolnt let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased and downloaded reddead2 online from the xbox store .now it wolnt let me...: Please help this is frustrating. I already re purchased this because the disk was not working ..I just want to play the game 6968198f-b822-4f2d-ba3a-be330a5e7363
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.: I have tried everything on forums. I see that it downloads gaming services then soon as it goes to install it. It throws a Error 0x80070005. I have watched youtube videos on it used command...
  6. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  7. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  8. My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...: My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items. Yes I have a gift receipt to prove it, and...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me Download or play anything: I got Game Pass a few days ago and it worked fine but now it wants me to download or update microsoft store even tho its already downloaded and up to date and it wont let me play anything what do...
  10. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...