Store Update

Discus and support Store Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox store is saying it's outdated and need to uninstall the app what do I do? bbf598cf-11be-4652-b9b0-99fefafc8c0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BG GIZZLE 79, Sep 22, 2017.

1. BG GIZZLE 79
    BG GIZZLE 79 Guest

Store Update

My Xbox store is saying it's outdated and need to uninstall the app what do I do?

:)

BG GIZZLE 79, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Hazywayz
    Hazywayz Guest
    store update

try going to settings, system, console info, reset console, reset and keep my apps and games. This worked for me. Good luck.

Hazywayz, Sep 22, 2017
  3. JLBPHOTO
    JLBPHOTO Guest
    store update

I have the same problem. Now my store won't even open.

JLBPHOTO, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Store Update

Try a power cycle instructions here. Then navigate to the Games and Apps page and check your Updates section for a Store app update

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 24, 2017
  5. there's another store update for me, i just did one that fixed my store; kinda scared of this next one.

Soki Ryugamine, Sep 24, 2017
  6. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Was InCaudaVenenum's advice able to work for you?

pr1malg3ar, Sep 24, 2017
  7. dunno i've not done the next store update, i did the one that fixed my store, i don't wanna try the next one.

Soki Ryugamine, Sep 24, 2017
  8. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Store Update

Try clearing your console' cache

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Abyssen Soldier Win User

Store update

I found a fix go to settings and reset your xbox but tell it to keep your games and apps this worked for me hopefully does for you to.
  10. pr1malg3ar Win User

Store Update

Was InCaudaVenenum's advice able to work for you?
  11. Soki Ryugamine Win User

Store Update

there's another store update for me, i just did one that fixed my store; kinda scared of this next one.
  12. InF3Rn0CaT meow Win User

store update

i have the same problem, it wont even let me use my store
  13. Soki Ryugamine Win User

Store Update

dunno i've not done the next store update, i did the one that fixed my store, i don't wanna try the next one.
Thema:

Store Update

1. Store Update - Similar Threads - Store Update

2. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  3. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  4. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  5. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?: I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it...
  6. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  8. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  9. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft...
  10. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...