Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? 26842a73-0791-4d3a-880a-5f0f687213c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Hall2, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Craig Hall2
    Craig Hall2 Guest

Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

:)

Craig Hall2, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Fried Rice Win User

I’m having the same issue I just bought a series s and I’m not able to buy or even add the game to my cart same issue trying to buy it on my phone.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

4. TotteryCowNinja Win User

it's happening to me today did anybody find a fix to this issue, yes i have a series console.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Wharf console are you using

If Xbox one s or x those are not series consoles

Xbox series consoles are only series s/x either no one in the name
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Craig. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are trying to purchase the game, please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/star-war....

Try purchasing the game from there and let me know if it works.
Thema:

1. Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - Store saying Jedi

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  6. How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it...: How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it does not support 16-bit apps? 2924f122-46ba-4d2a-8e4c-bdfa8abbb4f6
  7. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  8. When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong...: When I tried to load into my Xbox store, it pops up with a **** saying something went wrong reload this page how do I fix? 07fde387-8ad5-45a3-b433-72b4f45706ad
  9. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  10. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee