Store experience host not updating, any solutions?

Discus and support Store experience host not updating, any solutions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anything you're immediately gonna suggest, I have tried it. I tried factory resetting my console, I tried turning it off and on, I tried restarting, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Twistem, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Twistem
    Twistem Guest

Anything you're immediately gonna suggest, I have tried it. I tried factory resetting my console, I tried turning it off and on, I tried restarting, I tried switching wifi connections, unplugging my console, updating my console, deleting all data, games, and apps and nothing has worked.

I wouldn't care about it if it wasn't preventing me from updating and installing games. Every time I try to install a game it stops installing halfway, and it doesn’t even give me an error message it just stops.

I'm all out of ideas and I don't know what to do. Is it even possible to solve at this point?

:)

Twistem, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Twistem Win User

Hello, thank you for replying.

I am using a 2020 model Xbox One console. And I'm not sure how or when exactly the issue originated but I've had it for nearly a year.

The main issue I'm having is with this Store Experience Host not updating at all, it just stays at 0.

Since that's been happening I can still access the store but all games download halfway and then stop completely.

My NAT type says open and there are no error messages.

[​IMG]
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Twistem,

You're welcome.

Thanks for the screenshot and details.

This once happen to the Xbox Insiders and an update and installation of the Xbox Console update plus the Microsoft Store update fixed the issue. However, if you have already tried to do that with no success, then please submit a report to Team Xbox. Please follow the steps below:

1. Install Report a Problem app from Microsoft Store in Xbox Console.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button, select Report a problem and select Report new problem.
    3. Please provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.
      Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. Enter a short title for your issue.
    7. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    8. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.
    If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Twistem,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to install a game and it keeps on getting stuck. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Since, we noticed that you are using Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One as category of this thread. May we confirm if you are using an Xbox Console?

May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.

Are you part of Xbox Insider?

When did this issue happen? After an update? Over a month ago?

May we ask for a screenshot of your Xbox Network? If you are using a computer not an Xbox Console, we will provide the steps below:

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
      • Look for NAT Type
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type.
    • For Console:
      • Kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.
      • Select Network and Network Settings.
      • Look for NAT Type.
    We would like to know more details and for support articles you may use these links as reference:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

(The later part of this support article is for Xbox Console troubleshooting but the definition of the NAT Type can be found on this topic.)

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

(This has both Xbox Console and PC troubleshooting; you may skip the computer part.)

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Tip: You must have a NAT Type of Open or Moderate (making sure one of your friends is Open NAT) and have no issues with network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Store Experience host

Are you trying this from a computer or console, try different browsers and make sure you account security is up to date.
  6. Elko992 Win User

When will 0x00000193 error code in the xbox store be fixed? Addressed?

there are some solutions for this

- Hard Reset

- Check Updates for the MS Store or Ms Store Host under apps

- Try a Wired Internet Connection
Thema:

1. Store experience host not updating, any solutions? - Similar Threads - Store experience host

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Roblox from the microsoft store always crashes when launching a certain experience. Other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox from the microsoft store always crashes when launching a certain experience. Other...: Always is stuck on "joining server" when launching a game and never unfreezes, eventually it just crashes. Other experiences work just fine. 8d3916b9-3308-45e1-ae43-14b469922086
  9. The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to many other people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a...
  10. The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a day....