Store app isn't working

Discus and support Store app isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed a problem with the store app on XBox One, there was an update for it when i signed in a few times this week and I tried to install it yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reina Watt, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Reina Watt
    Reina Watt Guest

Store app isn't working

I've noticed a problem with the store app on XBox One, there was an update for it when i signed in a few times this week and I tried to install it yet it constantly refused to install despite clearly trying to.

Now the store app for the system is no longer working, it keeps saying that the app needs updating or uninstalling and an error code 0x800700d8 keeps appearing.

I did a restart of the console as well as a hard reset and it hasn't helped, this problem is preventing using any aspect of the store in all forms and seems to be having an affect on the rest of Live in the process since I've noticed that my monthly achievement
    score has gone to number one even though I was in third yesterday two days ago, far behind two others, and haven't had the console on in two days.

:)

Reina Watt, Sep 22, 2017
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    brandiesel1, Sep 22, 2017
  3. The store isn't working

The stupid **** store isn't working and the i wanna pre order fifa 18 but i can't cause everytime i go on it it says "Check for an update or uninstall the app, the version you have now is out of date. (0x800700d8). What the **** is happening someone please
    help

SwagMan67890123, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Store app isn't working

Same thing with me. Xbox store updated to 96% then disappeared. Now saying needs update or uninstall.

AdustKinkajou76, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Same issue for me. Preformed a hard reset twice and it's still not working.

AlphaMandalore, Nov 2, 2018
  6. AlphaMandalore Win User

Store app isn't working

Same issue for me. Preformed a hard reset twice and it's still not working.
  7. AdustKinkajou76 Win User

Store app isn't working

Same thing with me. Xbox store updated to 96% then disappeared. Now saying needs update or uninstall.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

The store isn't working

9. brandiesel1 Win User

The store isn't working

10. Njal the Blue Win User

Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

If the app isn't in the Microsoft store, then it won't work on the Xbox. If it is in the Microsoft store it will state what platforms it is available on, as previously mentioned.
Thema:

Store app isn't working

1. Store app isn't working - Similar Threads - Store app isn't

2. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  3. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  4. Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Films & TV app not on Xbox store anymore?: I have recently been trying to figure out how to watch the free season of Boruto I was gifted from my Game Pass Rewards but have yet to find a way. Decided to ask Google and everything is saying I...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store and Xbox app not working properly, how to fix?: Hi, I've been trying to install the Minecraft Launcher for a while now, but every time I try, the install button is just greyed out. If I wait for around 5 minutes, it takes me to the "We'll...
  8. Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS: Hello, I am using Windows 10 since 2016 and I always tried to use Windows Store's apps so I can get the best support for my apps, like GeForce Experience, Xbox Game Bar, etc... But one thing I've...
  9. The app isn't even in the app store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The app isn't even in the app store.: I've looked for it on the main part, every single section I could think of, went to the browsing section, and did a direct search for any variation of the title I could think of, and literally...
  10. Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Store isn't loading game/app pages: A couple weeks ago, I had disabled my xbox live, because first my power supply died, then after fixing that seemed the xbox one wasn't displaying signal so looked to need support. Actually got...