Storage

Discus and support Storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when i uninstall a game or app the storage won't go up and when i reset my console the game or app returns. Anything I can do Ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sahvahthun, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Sahvahthun
    Sahvahthun Guest

Storage

Hello, when i uninstall a game or app the storage won't go up and when i reset my console the game or app returns. Anything I can do Ive tried everything

:)

Sahvahthun, Mar 22, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

No storage

Hi there,

can you check the troubleshooting steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../hard-drive

If this is a 4Gb console version, there should be at least a storage device.

Let us know the results
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Storage

Yes, you may use two pen drives.

No, there is no external HDD available. You can use the pen drives in any console but DRM restrictions will apply.
  4. jimbonito Win User

Storage

I have tryed to connect a Hardy drive but the Xbox cant find it
  5. IceStorm III Win User

storage

[quote user="MISSMASACUR"]since the new update i cannot play games right lag and today it says i have no storage and need to format my hard drive cannot connect needs to format[/quote]There have been several posts to that effect.

You can try clearing the update from the console and try re-downloading it. With the console powered off, hold the controller sync button (small round button on the original console near the MU ports, or the IR window on the 360 S next to the front USB trap
    door). Power up the console while continuing to hold the sync button and keep holding it until you get to the login screen. See if that resolves the issue.
  6. ClaspedMicrobe3 Win User

Storage

i don't know i got the same problem
Thema:

Storage

1. Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  3. Storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Storage: Longstory short I got 11 games but I’m at 98.6%. Can someone plz help me out because I’m fairly confused why I have so much storage when I only have 11 game which some of them aren’t even working...
  4. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  5. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  6. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  7. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  8. Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?: When I try to install what update games to the internal storage it keeps saying I need to remove something to make more space but I have 100gb free there submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link]...
  9. If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?: I have three USB SSD plugged to my Xbox Series and i want to know if by adding a Storage Expansion Card they will all(4) work simultaneous. I'm asking this because on PC, when you add an NVME...
  10. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....