Storage with the gamer profile has been removed error message.

Discus and support Storage with the gamer profile has been removed error message. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am attempting to play ranked matches on Bandai Namco's Soul Calibur 4 for Xbox 360 in order to unlock the Hero King achievement. When I attempt to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VDWHIk97, Nov 5, 2021.

1. VDWHIk97
    VDWHIk97 Guest

I am attempting to play ranked matches on Bandai Namco's Soul Calibur 4 for Xbox 360 in order to unlock the Hero King achievement. When I attempt to enter the menu, I get the error message:

Failed to load battle report.
    The storage device with the gamer profile has been removed.
    Please reconect the storage device and select Ranked Match again.

(A) Confirm

(reconnect is spelled incorrectly in the message)
    Solutions I have attempted:

Deleting my gamer profile from the system and downloading again.

Migrating saved game information to cloud, and back to drive.

Starting new game with new save information.

Clearing system cache.

I continue to get this error on this profile. It is worth noting that I was able to play ranked matches on this profile in the past.

I did try to do a ranked match an a different profile (gamertag Ekrekek) on the same system with the same hard drive and was able to enter the utility normally.

Any help or even anyone else who has seen this error would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

VDW

:)

VDWHIk97, Nov 5, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I haven't found anything useful that I can recommend and everything I've found you've already done. I would try to restore the console to factory defaults and format the hard drive.
  3. SammyVS Win User

How many storage devices do you have on your console?
  4. VDWHIk97 Win User

I have done this process prior to the answer and it did not solve the issue.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Hope it works on another console, mate
  6. VDWHIk97 Win User

I have other profiles active on this console that can access ranked matches in this game. I have also tried removing all save data and DLC for the game and still cannot access ranked matches with this profile. This leads me to believe it is an error with this xbox live profile and this game specifically. I will try to locate a different console to see if that makes a difference.
Thema:

1. Storage with the gamer profile has been removed error message. - Similar Threads - Storage gamer profile

2. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  3. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  4. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  7. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  8. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  9. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  10. Storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Storage: Longstory short I got 11 games but I’m at 98.6%. Can someone plz help me out because I’m fairly confused why I have so much storage when I only have 11 game which some of them aren’t even working...