Stopp annoying and get user friendly

Discus and support Stopp annoying and get user friendly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please stopp changing your layout so much. It gets frustrating and is not customer and user friendly to change the complete setup seemingly all two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by friss e Baese, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Stopp annoying and get user friendly

Please stopp changing your layout so much.

It gets frustrating and is not customer and user friendly to change the complete setup seemingly all two weeks.

The 2. point: Please add a feature to download system updates during low ressource gaming or in the background and stopp the annoying time for an update screen and following waiting game.

Especially if you plan on continuing to change the plattform layout as much as you do

(Seems unnecessary and contraproductive since one can't get used to one layout and doesn't find stuff as quick as if one would if the layout would stay for about 6 months up to 5 Years as it was...)

:)

friss e Baese, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Minecraft won't stop freezing...

I've encountered the 'Inventory Freeze Screen' bug (I disconnect my controller and reconnect to fix -- definitely annoying but not a complete show stopper).

OzzyMoto-4F53B6C9-2328-4ADC-A0C9-034C82BDBE26, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Smyg3n
    Smyg3n Guest
    Friendly AT mines will have an indicator on them

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

About damn time, nothing more annoying than having to stop to blow up an AT mine because you were not sure if it was friendly or not.

[/quote]

Nothing more annoying than ppl that does not know how to spot and seperate friendly from enemy mines

Stopp annoying and get user friendly :(

Smyg3n, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

There already is a setting to download system updates, its called "low power mode" in the system settings, this will download updates when the system is switched off.

Seriously, look at the system settings once in a while, you may learn something.

Shaggy2000, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

There already is a setting to download system updates, its called "low power mode" in the system settings, this will download updates when the system is switched off.

Seriously, look at the system settings once in a while, you may learn something.
  6. BluntHybrid Win User

Xbox and Xbox Live Compared to other Consoles These Days?

PSN for time consuming required updates/installations, getting hacked and less friendly-user interface.

XBL for wasting your money and meeting annoying people.

Wii for being poor and having no internet.

YAY!
  7. Smyg3n Win User

Friendly AT mines will have an indicator on them

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

About damn time, nothing more annoying than having to stop to blow up an AT mine because you were not sure if it was friendly or not.

[/quote]

Nothing more annoying than ppl that does not know how to spot and seperate friendly from enemy mines

:(
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Xbox and Xbox Live Compared to other Consoles These Days?

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

PSN for time consuming required updates/installations, getting hacked and less friendly-user interface.

XBL for wasting your money and meeting annoying people.

Wii for being poor and having no internet.

YAY!

[/quote]Wins all around then?
  9. PinKillerzone Win User

Need help quick! NO INTERNET!

I have runned the diagnostics, and I get the network, but it stoppes there. i get a red X between Network and Internet.
Thema:

1. Stopp annoying and get user friendly - Similar Threads - Stopp annoying user

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  4. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  5. This is annoying me so much

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is annoying me so much: WHY DOES MY XBOX ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE FORTNITE ON NOT SHOW UP ON EPIC GAMES WEBSITE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT e873d897-e627-403b-92a9-73759016f3d1
  6. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  7. this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox: i cant appeal anymore ive been falsely banned and im planning to move on to sony and i spend alot on my xbox account so its unfair BADLY i hate this so bad i had near 2000 followers and 1000...
  8. How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...: I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do I make sure I never get them again...
  9. I want to turn off the annoying Banner Ads that pop up when I log into my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to turn off the annoying Banner Ads that pop up when I log into my Xbox: I want to turn off the annoying Banner Ads that pop up when I log into my Xbox. I paid for My Xbox, I paid for the Ultimate Subscription, and My home screen is already hijacked by unwanted...
  10. Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege annoying: i was going to upgrade to xbox series s however it does not have a disc reader. i have the game rainbow 6 siege on cd. When i looked in the microsoft store it says i have to pay 17.99$ a month to...