stop worthless "updates"

Discus and support stop worthless "updates" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i know you felt it was necessary to change the system again, if only to ensure the first thing we see is a page of your advertisements rather than our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeldedStallion, Oct 25, 2017.

1. stop worthless "updates"

i know you felt it was necessary to change the system again, if only to ensure the first thing we see is a page of your advertisements rather than our dashboard with the apps and things we want on a device we own because it was purchased from you (if that
    is confusing i will explain, it means it is ours not yours) but considering we pay for services like live that you do not refund when your "update" inevitably does more harm than good (i do not care what your think rooms says) because your most recent one
    is once again making my system refuse to work. fix the **** before you put it out or start paying us to put up with it because anyone that has paid for a console has paid too much for this.

:)

GeldedStallion, Oct 25, 2017
  2. R3dZo
    R3dZo Guest
    Worthless Update is Worthless...

I never once had a screen flash. At no point in saying that did I sound like an idiot. You're just shallow.

R3dZo, Oct 25, 2017
  3. xBonnyx
    xBonnyx Guest

[quote user="DooMsDaYRangeR"]

What I can't stand is when someone revives you, someone can come along and kill you while your frantically trying to hit A or hold B. It should revive you without that stupid option.

[/quote] You don't have to frantically push the button, if you get revived - take anyone out with your pistol and when all clear press A.

xBonnyx, Oct 25, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

stop worthless "updates"

Lots of updates at the moment getting ready for the "Arrival"

What type of issue are you having after the update?

brandiesel1, Oct 25, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

stop worthless "updates"

Lots of updates at the moment getting ready for the "Arrival"

What type of issue are you having after the update?
  6. R3dZo Win User

I never once had a screen flash. At no point in saying that did I sound like an idiot. You're just shallow.
  7. xBonnyx Win User

[quote user="DooMsDaYRangeR"]

What I can't stand is when someone revives you, someone can come along and kill you while your frantically trying to hit A or hold B. It should revive you without that stupid option.

[/quote] You don't have to frantically push the button, if you get revived - take anyone out with your pistol and when all clear press A.
  8. SloppyJalapeno Win User

I think I just peed my pants.
  9. Praetorian VIII Win User

[quote user="R3dZo"]

[/quote]

I said at some point. Unless you have photographic memory and can remember every little thing from your 200+ played games.
Thema:

stop worthless "updates"

1. stop worthless "updates" - Similar Threads - stop worthless updates

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  8. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  9. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  10. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...