Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****.

Discus and support Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This new Xbox dashboard update is the worst to have been released so far. It is implemented so many more steps to do anything. The new dashboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brokenTwinblade, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****.

This new Xbox dashboard update is the worst to have been released so far. It is implemented so many more steps to do anything. The new dashboard layout has made it so much harder and annoying to do simple things. For example, I can't used to hit the Xbox
    home button and press the up arrow to see which of my friends are on and what they are playing. Now I have to go through an extra two steps just to see what my friends are playing. That's just a simple task. All this new update does is slow down my ability
    to search for anything. In or to the new xbox dashboard layout I see complicated, annoying and confusing. They should at least implement an option to choose what dashboard you want to use.

:)

brokenTwinblade, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Happy Psycho
    Happy Psycho Guest
    Xbox updating all the time.

My Xbox is updating at least once a week. I was part of the dashboard preview but as that's finished I expected this to stop. Anyone know the problem and how to solve it??

Happy Psycho, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt

battlefield 3 on xbox one is locking after mission 4 going hunting on xbox one backward please fiss this so much players wanna complete campain but this mirror is stop us to complete please fiss this thanks...

HumanBeatBox 23, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****.

I agree. This update was supposed to make things "Stream lined" but all it did was make things more difficult to do. Guide is absolutely horrible now and not even aesthetically pleasing to look at.

The xbox UI team is changing things we're used to too much and making them terrible. Even voice commands were stripped making everything controller manual and making the kinect beyond obsolete.

Oscar219 Tyler, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Oscar219 Tyler Win User

I agree. This update was supposed to make things "Stream lined" but all it did was make things more difficult to do. Guide is absolutely horrible now and not even aesthetically pleasing to look at.

The xbox UI team is changing things we're used to too much and making them terrible. Even voice commands were stripped making everything controller manual and making the kinect beyond obsolete.
  6. DouglasFranchin Win User

Master Chief Collection dropping percentage.

Hey guys just updating: finally my download was completed. Just after the download completion, I've turned off my Xbox in energy saving mode and turned on just to see what would happen. When Xbox dashboard loaded, the message "INSTALLATION STOPPED" appeared.
    So I removed ethernet cable and plugged it again and everything was fine, the game finally was installed. And now the update is about 23%.
  7. St3v30K3n1v0 Win User

Required storage has been removed. Your device will now restart.

Few questions: Does your system have an attached harddrive? (One that you purchased seperatly) Have you completed the system updates? Such as the new dashboard update?
  8. BusGod Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

9. BrianNihls Win User

DO NOT INSTALL MAY PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xbox freezes after May patch

Facts

My Xbox was one of the first launched elite xbox.

Xbox working, in Dashboard several times before I updated, no problem.

Applied update (system on UPS/surge protection)

Xbox fails after update.

Analysis:

Must be my fault, if something works then you change something and it stops working, logic tells you the thing you changed was the impact.
Thema:

1. Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****. - Similar Threads - Stop updating dashboard

2. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  3. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  4. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  5. stuck on "system update stopped" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on "system update stopped" screen: [img] for the past week, I've tried to update my old Xbox 360 with a USB and I put the update on it but it's stuck on that screen the worst thing about this whole situation is that the console is...
  6. Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?: [mod removed - personal information] 2f3488e0-88b5-47a4-9fc8-d95fe203566f
  7. My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped: My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped 87cf7ee1-c0d8-498b-8bab-b68031d45444
  8. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  9. Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X): I've got a Series X and I live in a rural area with poor/limited internet so downloads typically take several hours for large files (I use ethernet for best connection because of it). Recently I...
  10. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4