Stop the useless suspension

Discus and support Stop the useless suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; where is the explanation of my most recent suspension?????? No cursing or "bad words" used and still banned?!?! No offense but this is actually... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaCster, Jul 1, 2018.

1. CaCster
    CaCster Guest

where is the explanation of my most recent suspension?????? No cursing or "bad words" used and still banned?!?! No offense but this is actually getting quite pathetic. Can you not say "ur bad" anymore????? This is suspension worthy?!?! PATHETIC

:)

CaCster, Jul 1, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Ip ban?

you do realize ip bans are useless right a vpn or a different dns or a simple reset of the modem makes it useless right ?

ngocphi, Jul 1, 2018
  3. kittyravage quits cod for good!

Stop making useless threads.

Dubstep Kittens, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Stop the useless suspension

Hello CaCster

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. You can check on the enforcement website to learn more about your suspension but they won't
    give you specific as per the terms you have agreed to in the beginning and its also for privacy reason and prevent further retaliation. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, Jul 1, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Hello CaCster

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. You can check on the enforcement website to learn more about your suspension but they won't
    give you specific as per the terms you have agreed to in the beginning and its also for privacy reason and prevent further retaliation. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ip ban?

there is no ip ban

There are device bans or console suspensions

You can check the length at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Stop providing false info. Left and right everything you post has an error, and please type with capital and punctuation. There are IP bans
    you do realize ip bans are useless right a vpn or a different dns or a simple reset of the modem makes it useless right ?
  7. ngocphi Win User

Ip ban?

there is no ip ban

Stop providing false info. Left and right everything you post has an error, and please type with capital and punctuation. There are IP bans

Console id or serial numbers which can't be changed are more effective
  8. Dubstep Kittens Win User

kittyravage quits cod for good!

Stop making useless threads.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Ip ban?

there is no ip ban

you do realize ip bans are useless right a vpn or a different dns like Google dns or a simple reset of the modem makes it useless right ?

Console id or serial numbers which can't be changed are more effective
Thema:

1. Stop the useless suspension - Similar Threads - Stop useless suspension

2. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  5. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  9. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  10. How do I stop getting update in all games and useless apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop getting update in all games and useless apps?: I even have the auto updates turn off but Microsoft these application are useless but want to keep updating my games and console. 4dfaba12-848a-40b1-b0eb-cb98152dba7c