STOP< STOPPPPPPP

Discus and support STOP< STOPPPPPPP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow my computer decided to upload a screenshot to xbox. Have no clue how but it has to stop NOW!!!!!!!! I run a business and sure as heck didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bethany Locke, Mar 28, 2023.

1. STOP< STOPPPPPPP

Somehow my computer decided to upload a screenshot to xbox. Have no clue how but it has to stop NOW!!!!!!!! I run a business and sure as heck didnt ever allow this. How to I get it to stop???????????

:)

Bethany Locke, Mar 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

STOP< STOPPPPPPP

To take a screenshot it's Windows key, alt and print screen together

You can block sharing screenshots and captures at

https://account .microsoft.com
  3. bowski477 Win User

STOP< STOPPPPPPP

and they told you how to block them in the second part of their response.
  4. Bethany Locke Win User

STOP< STOPPPPPPP

Wow...are you serious??? Did you really just explain how to take a screenshot instead of helping. Wow......
  5. Smwutches Win User

STOP!

Create a gamertag that doesn't violate the code of conduct and they will stop asking you to change it. Also keep in mind, after so many forced name changes, they will ban your account.
  6. Nick21013 Win User

STOP

[quote user="BoxingAndy"]

I'm surprised you don't have pictures of a noob tube and the ak74u with rapid fire in your sig. Or maybe a GOW1 active reloaded sniper.... Those weren't OP either.

[/quote]

Couldn't tell you, i've never used them. Haven't played it. Cod is for little kids so i wouldn't be playing it anyways. It sucks anyway imo.
Thema:

STOP< STOPPPPPPP

1. STOP< STOPPPPPPP - Similar Threads - STOP< STOPPPPPPP

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  9. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  10. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597