STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS

Discus and support STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; STOP SELLING XBOX XS To company like “UNITED ELECTRONICS CO WHO SEEMS TO HAVE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF NEW SYSTEM TO SELL OVER $800.00... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BORNONCEDIEONCE, Jun 29, 2022.

1. STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS

STOP SELLING XBOX XS To company like “UNITED ELECTRONICS CO WHO SEEMS TO HAVE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF NEW SYSTEM TO SELL OVER $800.00

:)

BORNONCEDIEONCE, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anywhere you see it over retail price is done by a third party, even through Walmart.
  3. BORNONCEDIEONCE Win User

THANKS BUDDY TRUTH IS HATE SEEING ANYONE PAYING OTHERS FOR SAKE OF GREED. 🤑
  4. RhinoBlizzard Win User

Threatening to sell your xbox wont fix anything...

Wow a union that's just *** . The only way to stop a so called bad company is to STOP BUYING THIER JUNK and tell others to do the same- what's the point of complaining if all your gonna do is buy the product anyway
  5. mrstupops Win User

MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

Yes.

I bought a second hand series X and the game runs, reads and installs just fine.

Same disc.

My brother had the same issue. Got a full refund on the disc and downloaded from the store and it runs fine (at full price unfortunately)

It's these XS discs in the Xbox One drives.

They are wanting to stop trade ins of physical copies is my guess.

They'll never admit it of course.
  6. jade conlon Win User

Need help with Hogwarts legacy DdE

When I was in the shop buying it, they said that it was compatible with the Xbox One when I tried to install it It says not compatible that it is for the Xbox XS. Will this version work on May 5th ?
Thema:

1. STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS - Similar Threads - STOP SAME COMPANIES

2. Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?: I'm trying to install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (disc version) but the installation always stops just before its "ready to play." Do I have corrupt files? I've tried downloading offline and...
  3. Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification: I'm not sure if this is Preview related, but I haven't seen this issue in the regular Xbox sub so I figured I'd ask here. Link below is to a post I just made about it with a photo. This is on an...
  4. STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    STOP SAME COMPANIES FROM BUYING XBOX XS: STOP SELLING XBOX XS To company like “UNITED ELECTRONICS CO WHO SEEMS TO HAVE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF NEW SYSTEM TO SELL OVER $800.00 9501658c-d01c-4f09-8584-75eb13300e31
  5. HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts): Hi, I need help, please. How can I stop sharing my games (the games I own and paid for them) in the same xbox console? I want to add some restrictions for the other adult profiles in the same xbox...
  6. Xbox games stop same time daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games stop same time daily: Despite the screen time settings in Microsoft Family i.e. Weekdays 4pm - 9.30pm my xbox kicks me out of games at 4.20pm until 5pm every weekday. I can access the internet to watch youtube So the...
  7. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

in XboX Insiders
    I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?: Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have...
  8. Risk game always stop a te same place !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk game always stop a te same place !: Hi I just bought Risk. Every time I play the game freeze and stop at the same place in the game ! It stop when all players has finish to choose their territories. I uninstall the game 3 time and...
  9. Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 won't stop updating. Can't play a single game. Anyone seeing the same?: can't sign in. Can't play s single game. Any issues? b9b250e2-584b-4be1-8142-706beaf5b765
  10. 4 headset mics stop working in the same week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 headset mics stop working in the same week.: Since the start of this week Ive have used 4 different mics for chat purposes on the One and all four eventually quit picking up my own voice. I can hear everyone else but they cant hear me. The...