Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live

Discus and support Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you stop xb live from displaying that you are playing games like overwarch on PC? 30afd306-9c1e-4b6c-9041-0879e578ca23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rawtook, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Rawtook
    Rawtook Guest

Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live

How do you stop xb live from displaying that you are playing games like overwarch on PC?

:)

Rawtook, Sep 22, 2016
  2. gryphon319
    gryphon319 Guest
    Playing XBox games on Windows with others on console

So, my wife and I love playing games together. However, she prefers the console, while I prefer the PC. We're looking at playing games like Plants vs. Zombies, Overwatch, and Battleborn together. Is there any way I can play those XBox games on my Windows
    10 PC and play with her as she is on our XBox One? Like, from the XBox app on my Windows 10 PC, can I install an XBox game and play it alongside console players?

gryphon319, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Tys0nN
    Tys0nN Guest
    Overwatch Pre Order

I linked my battle.net account. When doing so I got a message saying that my xbox gamer tag was already associated with another battle.net account. I clicked to confirm and tie the two accounts togeter, but I didn't receive the notification about the addons
    after signing into Overwatch. It has been a couple of days now, is there something else I can do? Also, when playing Overwatch on the xbox does a battle.net account get setup automatically on the back end or should I be worried that someone has somehow tied
    my xbox live account to a different battle.net account?

Tys0nN, Sep 22, 2016
  4. grooner Win User

No longer getting Game Bar notifications

It seemed to start after recent updates to the Xbox and Game Bar apps but MS also roll out changes gradually.

Fixes like app resets, signing out and in, or toggling notification settings. don't help but notifications can randomly start working for a day and then stop again - so its not 100% broken.

Rather than it being a local PC issue It's possible that achievements and rewards are recorded by their servers which then communicate with our PC to cause a Windows notification to trigger - so it's something in this complex path that's not working.

Reporting issues either here or in the Feedback Hub seems to have no effect on getting a fix.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

blizzard and your conection

Hey there Nicolas,

Thank you for responding, when you purchased the game, did you purchase it for your PC? It is possible that the game itself is only compatible for your PC and won't allow you to play that version on the Xbox One.

To play the games on the Xbox One you will need to purchase the version that is compatible for the Xbox One.

Overwatch Legendary Edition

I hope this helps.
  6. BlastingCitterS Win User

Xbox to blizzard

Hello!

Most of the games you bought on your Xbox will most likely not be transferable to PC, especially not those games which require additional third party clients (like Overwatch). In case you bought games marked with the "Xbox Play Anywhere" icon, you will be
    able to download them from the Microsoft Store on your PC without buying them a second time.

Hope I helped!
  7. Elohmn Win User

Dog Tag Help

You need to check on EA if your GamerTag is shown as an Xbox LIVE Persona along with those Games being played. If not contact EA Support. In short, you need the Veteran Status from them.
  8. xsv Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

rts games, also definitely overwatch, im actually surprised it wasnt among the first games to get m/k compatibility! i play a lot of overwatch on my pc, if they make it m/k compatible ill start playing on xbox again :)
Thema:

1. Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live - Similar Threads - Stop notifications playing

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. How the heck do I get Xbox to stop these notifications?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    How the heck do I get Xbox to stop these notifications?!!!: Every 30-60 seconds I get pop ups telling me friends are currently streaming a game its gotten so annoying I had to go on Do Not Disturb because of it. Is there a glitch going on or is xbox just...
  8. friends list stopped all favorite notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends list stopped all favorite notifications: I have been noticing that for the past month or more (don't know exactly when it started). My friends list has stopped telling me when all my favorites come online. I have tried all...
  9. How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop sending my friends notifications that I am live?: I want to stream, and I like to stream in a party with my friends while we play the same game. They are CONSTANTLY getting notifications. Its as bad as getting two notifications within maybe 5...
  10. Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friends online notification stopped appearing: Hi, Normally when a favourited friend comes on xbox i would get a notification on the xbox app on my phone and a notification on xbox. However, recently this has stopped happening. Does anyone...