stop ea access and cash back

Discus and support stop ea access and cash back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello , i want you to stop my ea access and cancel the automatic payement of the 28 august 2fad50dd-4b9c-4633-b105-be25e90a1f73 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by romandelc, Sep 1, 2017.

1. romandelc
    romandelc Guest

Hello , i want you to stop my ea access and cancel the automatic payement of the 28 august

:)

romandelc, Sep 1, 2017
  2. CoachCK
    CoachCK Guest
    Help??

Is EA access worth the cash?

CoachCK, Sep 1, 2017
  3. What game(s) would you like to see on the Xbox One?

^^

I'd have zero problem if they make them available for users who have a subscription to EA Access but don't own the 360 disc.

However if they add it to EA Access they also have to add it as a backwards compatible title for users like me who already own the disc to download for free, otherwise they are just cashing in and killing backwards compatibility and making it a joke and
    basically backing up everything the majority now think of EA - (Evil - Greedy etc)

johnnydigsgirls, Sep 1, 2017
  4. johnnydigsgirls Win User

What game(s) would you like to see on the Xbox One?

^^

I'd have zero problem if they make them available for users who have a subscription to EA Access but don't own the 360 disc.

However if they add it to EA Access they also have to add it as a backwards compatible title for users like me who already own the disc to download for free, otherwise they are just cashing in and killing backwards compatibility and making it a joke and
    basically backing up everything the majority now think of EA - (Evil - Greedy etc)
  5. Noblemystery Win User

Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

I can't go into too much detail on this subject but EA is third party offering ingame points for cash. You are buying through the microsoft.xbox service from EA. You should attempt to contact EA and explain the situation.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=fifa-20&platform=xbox-one&category=orders&issue=request-refund

If you inform your bank to cash back the purchase you are breaking EA rules although you have authorisation from Microsoft.

(I think of the situation like this. The rules protect companies from theft. If you buy a $5000 bottle of whatever with next day delivery and run to your bank to request a cash back, that is clearly theft. But if you contact relevant parties to attempt a
    resolution quickly with very little delay explaining your situation and reasons before the cash back this would be inline with reasonable procedures.)

Phisical items and digital items fall under different regulations. You can't get a refund if you send back an empty bottle.

To be honest I'm not sure where you stand with this, but I would contact EA or expect an EA account termination if you cash back without contacting because if you have used the coins(emptied the bottle so to say) then ask your bank for cash back, this would
    look like theft and is punishable.

Act quickly. Time is essential.
  6. soccerp1ay3r Win User

Ea access

DrunkRippa,

EA access is actually separate from Xbox Live. It is a service sold by EA, not Microsoft. So Microsoft does not control the billing of EA access. It is similar to having Netflix, as in Netflix is not from Microsoft. So you can use Netflix on your Xbox, but
    even if you don't have Xbox Live, you will still be billed for Netflix if you don't cancel it.

EA is who you should talk to about getting money back/stopping your membership.
  7. YOBro1 Win User

Microsoft stealing my money??!?!

Well if you stop

Bugging accounts that would be a great start as half of my games crashed after opening up the game or app internet is unusable and jitbugged as for FIFA 21 ban ea EA and their product please because ea caused this on me by hacking into my account gosh knows why me considering there is millions of people online and they attempted robbing and bug scriptng my account I swear is illegal by law unless everyone else is corrupt and now ea want to cash out and remove my legitimate team on fut sbc grinded team claiming they made errors on my account and want it back everything
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

EA Access ?

There supposed to sell ea access at game stop soon(I'm guessing a code) but I'm not sure when.
Thema:

1. stop ea access and cash back - Similar Threads - stop access cash

2. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  5. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  6. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  7. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  8. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  9. Stop sharing X-box subscription and access with another console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stop sharing X-box subscription and access with another console: Hi all, My nephew and his mum were living together with an ex-boyfriend, who threatened them with violence (police involved, restraining order, etc). My nephew and mum have since moved to another...
  10. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...