STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD

Discus and support STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why is it every month i have to find out how to use my xbox again? stop changing ****! i use to be able to hit my xbox button and go to games hit A and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sk8me93, Jul 8, 2018.

1. sk8me93
    sk8me93 Guest

why is it every month i have to find out how to use my xbox again? stop changing ****! i use to be able to hit my xbox button and go to games hit A and be on my games now i have to hit the xbox button scroll down hit A open a tab then find a game. everybody
    is tired of yall just changing **** for no reason.

:)

sk8me93, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Stop updating the Xbox dashboard. This one is complete ****.

This new Xbox dashboard update is the worst to have been released so far. It is implemented so many more steps to do anything. The new dashboard layout has made it so much harder and annoying to do simple things. For example, I can't used to hit the Xbox
    home button and press the up arrow to see which of my friends are on and what they are playing. Now I have to go through an extra two steps just to see what my friends are playing. That's just a simple task. All this new update does is slow down my ability
    to search for anything. In or to the new xbox dashboard layout I see complicated, annoying and confusing. They should at least implement an option to choose what dashboard you want to use.

brokenTwinblade, Jul 8, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.

gds1972, Jul 8, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 8, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Striding Shadow Win User

XBOX ONE DASHBOARD. LAYOUT

please note that. another xbox. fault is. rogue full-stops appearing after nearly.every typed word!
  7. HassanB Win User

Keyboard layout

Hi,

Please follow the directions here. Take a look under Change Xbox 360 console language. Those options in that menu should change
    the keyboard layout for typing.
  8. Jav0r Win User

Upcoming Xbox Dashboard Changes: Speed and Personalisation

I actually enjoy the new layout in the update.
  9. gds1972 Win User

xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.
Thema:

1. STOP CHANGING THE XBOX LAYOUT AND DASHBOARD - Similar Threads - STOP CHANGING LAYOUT

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. How do I stop UWP from stoping my game from running in the background when I change tabs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop UWP from stoping my game from running in the background when I change tabs: Every time I change tabs it suspends the game I’m trying to play 17a2fb5a-e0cd-4d04-a9df-314e66e1b4e6
  9. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh: Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it! submitted by...
  10. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....