Stop Account Billing

Discus and support Stop Account Billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My teenager's account was created by my husband and billed to my credit card monthly. Recently, my son had trouble with his xbox and performed some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amber Gebhard, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Stop Account Billing

My teenager's account was created by my husband and billed to my credit card monthly. Recently, my son had trouble with his xbox and performed some kind of reset. Both he and the husband have forgotten the initial gamer ID/account that was set up years ago, so my husband resorted to creating a whole new account. How do I stop billing for the first account?

:)

Amber Gebhard, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Stop Account Billing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but we may need to locate the Microsoft account where the susbcription is active and if there will be no option for us to do so, you may need to reach out to your bank.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. {Parity} Win User

Stop billing!

4. AngelLope Win User

Xbox will not refund mass payments

If you want to remove your bank account info on xbox you have to turn off recurring billing on game pass and it will stop billing your account every month than you can remove your bank account from the xbox. Hope this helps.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Assinatura

6. choppyseize Win User

Recurring Billing

Go into your account settings and click on 'services and subscriptions" then turn off auto renewal so you stop getting billed automatically.
Thema:

Stop Account Billing

1. Stop Account Billing - Similar Threads - Stop Account Billing

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  4. Stop suspending my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stop suspending my account: Hello I would like to report this as of right now I have been playing minecraft on minigames and suddenly a person kicked me from his game for no reason then reported me This is not the reason to...
  5. How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can...: How do I stop Microsoft from accessing my bank account without my permission? When I can not sign in to my account or Xbox profile to switch off recurring billing....
  6. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...: What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can I get another swap...
  7. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  8. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  9. Linked accounts stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked accounts stopped working: Hi. I bought a new Xbox S for my son to replace his 7 year old Xbox. My other son also has an Xbox and the accounts are linked so that I can buy a game and they can both play it on their own...
  10. How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get help to stop DDOS attacks against my xbox and account: My console is being targeted by Rainbow six siege players who are continously monitoring my xbox ip address and as soon as they see that I'm playing Siege they send packets to my address and kick...