Stolen Microsoft account

Discus and support Stolen Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello My Microsoft account got stolen around 5th of March. I discovered it, because when I tried to acces my account login window popped out saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jerry Mk, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jerry Mk
    Jerry Mk Guest

Stolen Microsoft account

Hello

My Microsoft account got stolen around 5th of March. I discovered it, because when I tried to acces my account login window popped out saying "Login to your account using email et*****@rumbler.ru". This is not one of MY emails. I've quickly changed password to my old email account, but it was too late. Any message that could say to what email my account got signed to was gone. Because of that, I can't even fill the form that my account was stolen. I still have access to that old email signed to Microsoft account and I also have my Xbox gamertag, serial number of XBOX One console that I used that account on, identification number of that same console and I know exact number of those gamerpoints on my stolen account. Also I have emails from microsoft proofing, when I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. Can Microsoft identify my stolen sccount using those informations and assigne it to new email given by me? Like I said, I am unable to fill the form of stolen account since new email is partially hidden.

Please help me or give me some tips how to recover my account

Jerry

:)

Jerry Mk, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox got stolen

Sorry there is no way to track a stolen device like this. You can shutdown access to the console by changing your password to the account.

Microsoft does recommend that you file a police report and give them you console's information.

Here is a link to Microsoft Recommendation on what to do when your console is stolen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console
  3. denis97g Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

4. Rostom L Win User

Stolen Microsoft account

Thanks for the reply, Jerry. Based on my experience, the support will still require us to know the current email address of the account that we're trying to get back into because they need it in case it requires an escalation. A gamertag is not valid and cannot be used for recovery for security reasons.

I guess our best option here is for you to directly contact the Microsoft/Xbox support team to inquire and ask for further assistance regarding your account issue. Try to reach them out here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Jerry Mk Win User

Stolen Microsoft account

Hi

Thank You for responding. I have checked my inbox spam/junk folder but I cannot find any emails form Microsoft. i suspect, the hacker must've deleted every proof before I changed password to my inbox. On my console, I still have my hacked account, yet the email was shown as "non-existing" when I tried to fill the form. Also because of that I was able to set up a new Microsoft account using my old emial. I also have old emails form Microsoft informing me about connecting new aps to account and etc. Those were my actions tho. After 30th of May 2022 I didn't recived any messages from Microsoft, except those used to create my new account. Are You sure Microsoft support cannot recover my account using my XBOX gamertag or ID number of my XBOX One console? I also bought HALO: Master Chief Collection on Steam and first account assigned to that copy was my stolen account. I can provide screenshots of that purchase. I also have email from Mojang confirming my migration to Microsoft.

Thank You for responding and please respond if You have any other tips for me
    Jerry
  6. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

You can follow this
    LINK
    for a compromised account. Good Luck.
Thema:

Stolen Microsoft account

1. Stolen Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Stolen Microsoft account

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. Microsoft account stolen!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stolen!: I received a text in the middle of the night saying my account has been accessed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed my account no longer exists. I tried to go through the steps to try to...
  5. My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son's Microsoft account was stolen through a Minecraft scam I have all records. They...: My son fell for a minecraft scam allowing a hacked access to his microsoft account. They are still linked to my family account. I have all the emails about the activity on the account. This...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, stolen, and I want it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, stolen, and I want it back.: About a year ago, a hacker took my Microsoft account. They changed the email associated with it along with (I think) getting it blocked somehow. I have since then made a new Microsoft account on...
  7. My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker: I try to log into my account and it just tells me that the account no longer exists, all because I received a notification that someone had logged in from a slightly strange location. They changed...
  8. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  9. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  10. My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it: I have evidence of a Microsoft account creation and a purchase for Minecraft both on Sat, Jun 11, 2022 on the Gmail account I just used to make the MS account I'm typing this on just now. Earlier...