Stolen Credit Card Details

Discus and support Stolen Credit Card Details in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get Microsoft to respond to a request to investigate stolen credit card details? I purchased a game online from Microsoft Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrScIn, Apr 23, 2020.

1. BrScIn
    BrScIn Guest

Does anyone know how to get Microsoft to respond to a request to investigate stolen credit card details? I purchased a game online from Microsoft Xbox using a credit card for the very first time despite holding the card for more than 12 months. Within
    a week the card was used for unauthorised charges with Deliveroo. In my opinion, there is a data breach at Microsoft. If you know of a way to reach the right person at Microsoft please let me know and be very careful with your data, especially credit cards.

:)

BrScIn, Apr 23, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Credit card details stolen

I'm not sure about this, but I believe you can contact support.xbox.com and see if they can refund your money.
  3. BrScIn Win User

Thanks for your reply and the important tips. The transaction was on my home WiFi and the Microsoft account has a unique password. I will take the opportunity to review other passwords I use for other services to ensure they are also unique.
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Hopefully you notified your credit card company first and foremost as they would be able to track the charge and reverse it somewhat more than Xbox.
  5. Albert X Win User

Here is the site to report possible vulnerabilities to Microsoft. I hope it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/msrc/faqs-report-an-issue?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
  6. BrScIn Win User

Thanks DapperCrane. I have reported the charge, cancelled the card and spoken with the fraud team at the issuing bank.
Thema:

1. Stolen Credit Card Details - Similar Threads - Stolen Credit Card

2. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  5. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  6. Credit card details stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card details stolen: Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have tried wouldn't work. I have informed my bank...
  7. Market place ban Credit card stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Market place ban Credit card stolen: So my credit card was stolen and someone made Xbox live purchases with it. I called my company and reported the fraud. Now I am banned for a week. I am worried this may happen again, can anyone...
  8. I need the enforcement team to help i had my credit info stolen i have been on the phone with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need the enforcement team to help i had my credit info stolen i have been on the phone with ...: Hi my name is matt been on the phone with xbox for 2 days i got my card info stolen by a family member i have took legal steps now i want justice form xbox he spent 360$ i have proof he did it....
  9. stolen credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen credit card?: my x friend stole my credit card and used it and told me theres nothing xbox can do 2 him he did say he would hack my account 1 day i want some action taken 4 this....
  10. Credit card information stolen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card information stolen?: Right, while playing a game of Halo 3 last night with two friends and we were in party chat. A bit in these two recent players joined the party and started chatting, pretty straight forward...