Stolen code for xbox life

Discus and support Stolen code for xbox life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, i would like to ask you if someone has experience with stolen xbox life code. I bought my code and made a mistake a didnt use it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DualAirplane905, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Stolen code for xbox life

Dear all,

i would like to ask you if someone has experience with stolen xbox life code. I bought my code and made a mistake a didnt use it immediately. To my surprise, when i wanted to redeem this code on my xbox one console, i found out this code is no longer valid.
    Our local support told me that someone has used this code 2 weeks after my purchase. If anyone can offer some help, i would be very grateful.

Thanks

:)

DualAirplane905, Oct 12, 2017
  2. When seeing young kids with Parents tomorrow night

GTA 3 Stole months of my life

RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Xbox Daily Deals 4/7 ($33 Gold, MCC $30, more)

yea cdkeys 95% of the time is good from what I hear its some of the sellers have been caught using stolen keys or bought steam keys using stolen cc's ala the origin fiasco a few months ago

Terrin_marine, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there DualAirpline905.

Unfortunately if the code has been used we aren't able to replace it. You may want to reach out to the retailer, but if the code was taken and used from their house I can't promise that they would be able to replace it.

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there DualAirpline905.

Unfortunately if the code has been used we aren't able to replace it. You may want to reach out to the retailer, but if the code was taken and used from their house I can't promise that they would be able to replace it.

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox live

Cdkeys buys xbox codes in bulk i believe so they only sell legit codes not stolen codes
  7. ngocphi Win User

10,000 Microsoft Points for only $20? Is this okay with the ToS?

well 2 things first

when in life if it is too good to be true usually its too good to be true

it is against the terms of use to purchase an stolen account or even a legit account

worthy of a console ban for marketplace theft or account theft

it is highly doubtful it wasn't a stolen account
  8. MiMiC920 Win User

Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

life lesson: if you dont opaint it ...dont put it in your storefront. instead of eing a parasite and making credits off of someone elses stolen work, learn to paint
  9. StefanNeubauer Win User

CODE REDEMPTION ERROR

if the cashier used the code, xbox Support cant do anything - they can not tell if it was stolen or not.

this is something youd have to handle with the market where you purchased the codes
Thema:

1. Stolen code for xbox life - Similar Threads - Stolen code life

2. Hacked and FUT download code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked and FUT download code stolen: Guys, i need help. my email was hacked and i need help in contact microsoft to cancel a digital download code for FUT points before it is used. how do i get this sorted?...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen?: My Mojang account was highjacked in the summer of 2019. After discovering this, I changed my password and have had no issues since. Today I learned of the redemption code for those who bought the...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  5. Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]

in XBoX on Windows
    Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]: Salve. Io ho in possesso un account minecraft premium da dove è possibile riscattare un codice o gift card che ti permette di avere minecraft Windows 10. Quel codice è gi stato usato ma non lo...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code stolen: I have a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10. It was provided for free for my purchase of the Java edition of minecraft. My mojang account was compromised and someone claimed that code instead...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen: When I first learned that this redeem code had even existed from a friend I tried to use my code, but learned that I had no clue what my password was, because my account had been stolen at the...
  8. Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft: I purchased forza horizon ultimate edition on 09/12/18 from the microsoft store. It was a christmas present from my son. Today he went to redeem it for it to say code already redeemed. I contacted...
  9. Hi Xbox please help I received a gift only to have code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox please help I received a gift only to have code stolen: Xbox please help i recieved the gsme from a friend to have someone else reddem the code i have proof it was gifted to me and have all relevant details i beg of yoi PLEASE help me asap...
  10. Stolen 3 month live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen 3 month live code.: Back in February Microsoft store ran a promotion of purchase 3 months of Xbox live get 3 months free. February 4 I purchased digital download redeemed code, no problem. Recieved second code on...