Stolen Card

Discus and support Stolen Card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so im kind of freaking out because my friend had a card that he said he found outside and he put it in my microsoft store and it turned up to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeaconWalker1, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Stolen Card

Ok so im kind of freaking out because my friend had a card that he said he found outside and he put it in my microsoft store and it turned up to be stolen from a store and i dont know if anything is gonna happen to me or my account as a result of this please let me know how i can resolve this if anything were to happen thank you

:)

DeaconWalker1, Mar 7, 2021
  2. choppyseize Win User

Fortnite needs to be free to play without LIVE on xbox one

When has it ever been stolen? That's not a thing. It's a rumour. If your credit card was truly stolen it's by someone you know that has access to the account.
  3. Yezzmina Win User

An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

Have fun getting your credit card stolen.
  4. fredgiblet Win User

stolen card

If they have your actual card you're also going to need to contact your bank and file a fraud claim with them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

stolen card

You would have to contact support directly about this issue. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. auburnlaw Win User

Day Six and my credit card is still there to be stolen.

Thema:

Stolen Card

1. Stolen Card - Similar Threads - Stolen Card

2. My expansion card was stolen from my hotel room.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My expansion card was stolen from my hotel room.: Does anyone know if account information is on the drive or just game data? dedc8085-a21e-4e70-9cb4-313a2a1608db
  3. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...: If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544
  4. Stolen Credit Card Details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen Credit Card Details: Does anyone know how to get Microsoft to respond to a request to investigate stolen credit card details? I purchased a game online from Microsoft Xbox using a credit card for the very first time...
  5. Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]

in XBoX on Windows
    Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]: Salve. Io ho in possesso un account minecraft premium da dove è possibile riscattare un codice o gift card che ti permette di avere minecraft Windows 10. Quel codice è gi stato usato ma non lo...
  6. Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not receive refund after my card was stolen: I think its quite wrong for xbox to denie me a refund when i dont even have anything thru microsoft, nor did i allow my 13 yr son to go on a spending spree, yet im told my 200$ is gone , an...
  7. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...: I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed. e17f16f1-1ded-4112-9e36-ae953c588cd1
  8. Credit card details stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card details stolen: Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have tried wouldn't work. I have informed my bank...
  9. Gift card stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card stolen: Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already redeemed. I can also see at what time and from...
  10. Gift card stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card stolen: Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already redeemed. I can also see at what time and from...