Stolen 3 month live code.

Discus and support Stolen 3 month live code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Back in February Microsoft store ran a promotion of purchase 3 months of Xbox live get 3 months free. February 4 I purchased digital download redeemed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dogmeat64, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest

Back in February Microsoft store ran a promotion of purchase 3 months of Xbox live get 3 months free. February 4 I purchased digital download redeemed code, no problem. Recieved second code on Feb 7 didn't redeem right away,my mistake,went
    to redeem Mar 10 said code already redeemed. So I called support and they said it was redeemed on Feb 14 to someone else's account. Then she tried to tell me the code was for gift purposes only so I couldn't use it anyway. That's not what the promotion was
    and doesn't say so anywhere, basically told it's been redeemed to bad for you, nothing we can do. Real nice customer service Microsoft.

:)

Dogmeat64, Mar 12, 2018
  2. How deactivate my stolen pin code?

How deactivate my stolen pin code 3 months Xbox live gold member?

ClutteredGrub42, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Xbox Daily Deals 4/7 ($33 Gold, MCC $30, more)

yea cdkeys 95% of the time is good from what I hear its some of the sellers have been caught using stolen keys or bought steam keys using stolen cc's ala the origin fiasco a few months ago

Terrin_marine, Mar 12, 2018
  4. Stolen 3 month live code.

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

So we can take a closer look, can you please click the "Message" icon with the envelope underneath my message and send us your Service Request reference number from your earlier conversation with chat or phone support regarding this concern with the promotion?

Please also reply to this thread when you have done that.

Mister Cazador, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest
    No one ever gave me a support number, I still have the original receipt and the email with the second code. The promotion was buy 3 months get 3 months free in February. My biggest problem is as far as support was concerned was code has been redeemed too
    bad can't do anything. Doesn't seem to matter that whoever redeemed it didn't get it properly And when I brought that to her attention I was told thanks for calling have a nice day.

Dogmeat64, Mar 13, 2018
  6. Gotcha. Can you please send us the second 5x5 code you said you received for this promotion (the one that showed as already redeemed) by clicking on the "Message" button with the envelope icon under my name?

If you double-check your Microsoft account email, did you receive any sort of email confirmation from that support team regarding your conversation with them?

Mister Cazador, Mar 14, 2018
  7. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest
    OK Sent what I copied of the bonus email with code. As I said I received this on feb7 didn't even print it until a week or so ago according to support it was redeemed to another account on feb14. I know of no way anyone could have gotten it from me I am
    only one with access to my email and it wasn't printed of until well after it was used. Thanks!

Dogmeat64, Mar 14, 2018
  8. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest

Also no I didn't receive an email from support after, I did get an email while talking to them with a code to verify my account.

Dogmeat64, Mar 14, 2018
  9. Thanks for that additional info. We took a closer look into this and are seeing that the code was indeed redeemed. In this case, we do recommend reaching out to

Microsoft Store Support
    to have their team take a closer look into this with you and explore your options further in regards to this promotion. Please ensure you share this same info with them as well for their investigation into this.

Mister Cazador, Mar 15, 2018
  10. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest
    Ok ,I will try them again and see what happens, got nothing to lose at this point. Thanks.

Dogmeat64, Mar 15, 2018
  11. No problem. Please keep us updated and let us know how that goes. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day Stolen 3 month live code. :)

Mister Cazador, Mar 15, 2018
  12. Dogmeat64
    Dogmeat64 Guest
    Contacted chat support this time and they were able to fully resolve the issue. lessons learned, any digital codes received best to redeem right away don't wait.

Dogmeat64, Mar 17, 2018
  13. Stolen 3 month live code.

Awesome, we're glad to hear about that resolution and we do hope you enjoy your weekend and that new Xbox Live Gold! If you have any other Xbox questions, please let us know Stolen 3 month live code. :)

Mister Cazador, Nov 1, 2018
  14. Mister Cazador Win User

Contacted chat support this time and they were able to fully resolve the issue. lessons learned, any digital codes received best to redeem right away don't wait.
    Awesome, we're glad to hear about that resolution and we do hope you enjoy your weekend and that new Xbox Live Gold! If you have any other Xbox questions, please let us know :)
  15. Mister Cazador Win User

OK Sent what I copied of the bonus email with code. As I said I received this on feb7 didn't even print it until a week or so ago according to support it was redeemed to another account on feb14. I know of no way anyone could have gotten it from me I am
    only one with access to my email and it wasn't printed of until well after it was used. Thanks!
    Thanks for that additional info. We took a closer look into this and are seeing that the code was indeed redeemed. In this case, we do recommend reaching out to

Microsoft Store Support
    to have their team take a closer look into this with you and explore your options further in regards to this promotion. Please ensure you share this same info with them as well for their investigation into this.
  16. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

So we can take a closer look, can you please click the "Message" icon with the envelope underneath my message and send us your Service Request reference number from your earlier conversation with chat or phone support regarding this concern with the promotion?

Please also reply to this thread when you have done that.
  17. Dogmeat64 Win User

18. Mister Cazador Win User

Ok ,I will try them again and see what happens, got nothing to lose at this point. Thanks.
    No problem. Please keep us updated and let us know how that goes. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)
Thema:

1. Stolen 3 month live code. - Similar Threads - Stolen month live

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  9. Prepaid 12 month Xbox Live Gold code stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid 12 month Xbox Live Gold code stolen: Long and sad story. One week ago, I bought a new Xbox One S (Minecraft edition) with a 12 month live prepaid code. After got home with it, I setup the console and tried to redeem the Live Gold...
  10. Code for 12 month Xbox Gold Memebership bought at online-gold.de was stolen/used by somebody ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code for 12 month Xbox Gold Memebership bought at online-gold.de was stolen/used by somebody ...: Hallo Forum, we bought a Code to extend our Memebership for 12 more month. We bought it in September as a birthday gift but didn't have to use it right away. Now that we wanted to use it, it has...